Chapter 15

She smiled he asked her at seven months pregnant but she couldn't wear the ring due to her gaining weight from the pregnancy.

She nodded as happy tears ran down her face. Dylan pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"I love you little one".

"I love you to Dylan and I can't wait to marry you".

He hugged me and kissed me again and before things got to heated we pulled away. I still had four weeks to go. Sex was out of the question.

"damn it I want to strip you naked and take you so bad".
I laughed at him while he bitched about having to wait.

That also gave the birth control a month and a half to work and prevent pregnancy till David was older.

"four more weeks Dylan then you can have me whenever you want".
He groaned.
"your killing me little one".

He kissed me again and grabbed the tray of food. I laid down and he left to take the empty tray away.
I fell asleep till David woke for another feeding. That was the routine for the next three months till we got David on a routine to sleep through the night. We never did have sex after my four weeks were over. Not saying we didn't try but the baby kept us on our toes and running.

I was super horny but it had to be worse for Dylan. Blue balls galore I can imagine. Mitchell seemed to go quiet and dark which wasn't a good thing plus the whore disappeared with him. Since we moved we haven't heard from them at all.

I was getting dressed one day when Dylan came in and snuck up on me.
His muscular arms snaked around my waist making me squeal in surprise.

"hey little one...how about we get the guys to babysit and I take you out for a date".

I blushed and turned in his arms.
"does this date end with you trying to get in my pants?"

He chuckled and kissed me softly.
"if you want I'm up for it".
I laughed into a kiss and rubbed down his chest to his abs that I love so much. Moving my fingers around his waist I move them to his nice ass and squeezed.

He growls and I giggle.
"so little one you want to play, huh?"
His smile makes me nervous and wet.

He yanks down my pants and underwear. Dropping to his knees he goes between my legs and licks my slit. I moan loud at his warm moist tongue and the tingles I get from just one lick. He pushes me to sit on the bed and positions himself between my legs.

He parts my pussy lips and licks my clit. I whimper and buck to his mouth. He slowly sticks a finger in my hole and I moan loud.

He finger fucks me while licking my clit like a starving man. I cum so hard my body twitches violently.

He pushes me back on the bed and slowly comes up over me after stripping his clothes. Dylan moans as his tongue flicks around my nipples and all over my breast.

"damn baby I've missed this alot".
He nudges my legs wide apart and I mentally remind myself to relax. As he goes to enter I stiffen up in fear.

Can you blame me labor hurt bad but the thought of sex after was terrifying. Dylan stopped and stared down at me.
"baby relax I won't hurt you".

He kissed my mouth and trailed hot kisses to my neck. Once at my sweet spot he licked till I whined loud.
Having me distracted he sank into my wetness causing me to cry out in pleasure.

"fuck yeah baby....still tight and feeling incredible", he moaned.
He lifted me up as he started to thrust in and out. I was a whimpering mess under him.

I missed this and us. He was groaning the whole time while he is going deeper after each thrust.
I dig my nails in as my vaginal walls clench tight to his big shaft.

My climax hits and I scream as waves of pleasure run through my body. Dylan follows and yells my name.

Yep definitely doing that after our date. He kisses my lips and flops off me. We lay there panting and sweaty and basking in the glow of great lovemaking.

"ready to do more of that after our date?"
I laughed snuggling up to his hard body.

"yep I'm so looking forward to that".
Laughing we get up to shower and dress for our date.
We had an another round in the shower before washing.

Once dressed we head out to our date.