Chapter 12

Finally I hit nine months and I am due at anytime. Dylan is a complete mess and barely speaks to me.

He asked me at seven months to marry him and I agreed. We got engaged but new threats had him on edge and snapping at everyone.

Often I would cry but he would get pissed and storm off. Wes stayed with me and made me laugh.
He worried over the slightest stuff. If I made any indication I was uncomfortable he would go out of his ways to make me comfortable.

I sat most days alone and miserable.
Dylan was often to busy to spend time with me or talk. Before I even hit nine months he stop any sexual relations with me. I was horny but he ignored it.

At my last visit Dylan got angry when the doctor said sex could make me go into labor. Well she named stuff we could do to get things in motion and sex topped the list.

I was interested but Dylan stormed out. Maybe he was disgusted with how I looked now. I was huge.

Wes tried to reassure me but I was depressed and withdrawn.

"Dylan you need to talk to Angel she thinks you don't want her anymore".

Dylan looked pissed.
"well shit is happening and I can't baby her now Wes".

Wes sighed frustrated.
"well if she leaves you its your fucking fault. You need to talk to her instead of ignoring her. She is nine months pregnant and needs you".

Dylan sighed.
"well Mitchell is getting ready to move in and strike. I need us ready and she needs to stop bitching".

Wes took a angry breath.
"dude she doesn't talk at all. She sits staring off in her own world. Hell I can barely get her to eat. She seems depressed. You fucking suck man".

Wes stormed off and found Angel reading a book. Her expression was sad but she kept turning pages. He stood back watching and worry set in.

Tyler sat at her feet rubbing them and staying quiet. They had this weird connection not needing words.

She spoke once in awhile but it was just to answer questions if we asked.
Tyler rubbed her feet everyday and helped her get up and down to use the toilet.

"you need bathroom Angel?", Tyler asked softly.

She nodded and put down her book.
He got up to help.
"I got her", Dylan said.

She nodded as he pulled her up gently. She nodded her thanks and waddled off to use the bathroom.

Tyler frowned at Dylan and sat to wait for her.
"you can go I have her Ty".
Tyler got up and left.
Wes followed him out but he looked at Angela sadly as she came back.

Angel came back and sat down.
She looked so thin and withdrawn.
"little one you hungry?"

She nodded no and picked up her book.
"want to watch a movie?"
She nodded no again.
"want to talk?"

She nodded no again.
Dylan was getting pissed.
"want to snuggle?"
She nodded no and he exploded.

"really! Angel what the fuck is wrong with you? You mute now or just acting like a whiny bitch?"

Tears filled my eyes as I stared at him in shock. He was pissed but I am the one he shut out and ignored.

I remained quiet as tears spilled down my cheeks. He never spoke to me like that or yelled at me.
I got up and fled the room. He didn't follow.

I got to our room and burst into tears. He hated us and I didn't know why. He just used us. I sat on the bed with my hands covering my face as sobs escaped.
I hurt so bad. He was so mean.

I didn't hear the door open or close.
I didn't notice anything. Dylan stood watching me as I cried. I just didn't notice he was there till he touched me.

"baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you or ignore you. Mitchell is about to make a move and I am frustrated and worried. I am sorry you feel I don't want you. I do want you....both of you. I love you baby. Please talk to me little one".

She sobbed loudly. I sat beside her and pulled her into my arms. Deciding to sit her in my lap I pulled her onto my lap. I needed her to talk or even yell at me.

He face was in my neck as her hot tears hit it. She held on tight as her small frame shook with sobs.

I felt like an ass. I ignored my baby for months. She became depressed and stopped talking.

I kissed her neck and held her till her tears stopped. I kissed her neck and then her lips. She gasped as I kept kissing and licking her neck.

I deepened the kiss. I sat her on the bed and quickly locked our bedroom door.
I locked it and stripped. She looked shock. She looked down at herself and winced. I advanced on her naked and stood her up.

Taking her mouth I kissed her hungrily and took off her clothes.
After laying on the bed I helped her straddle me. She was gonna be riding me since her belly was big now.

I helped her to guide my dick in. She whimpered and sighed.
Holy shit that felt wonderful.

I grabbed her hips lifting her up and down. She began to ride me with my help. Gasping and moaning my name.

I made her orgasm and my release followed. She got off me and I pulled her to lay beside me. That felt liberating.

Hours later her cry of pain woke me.
The bed was soaked.
My little one's water broke.

"Dylan I'm in labor", she whimpered.

After we dressed it was time to get my baby to the hospital.