Chapter 5

Angela was a nervous wreck after Dylan left. He wanted her and promised to finish what they started earlier.

When he did come hours later she was asleep and his dick twitched.

Lust made him walk to her small form and stroke her hair.

When she stirred he bent down and kissed her softly.

A moan vibrated her throat and he was hard in a matter of seconds.

"I want you little one and it has to be now". She shuddered and nodded.

Dylan undressed both slowly and eased her back onto the bed.

First he attacked her nipples till they were so hard it looked painful.

Then he kissed down her body making her squirm and all but squeal.

When he got to her core she was already wet and gasping. Dylan wasted no time making her cum and scream his name.

Thank god all the guys were out on jobs and he had all the time to claim her and make her scream.

"what do you want me to do little one".

All she could do was gasp and try to pull him up to her. He stayed down between her legs and licked at her clit once in awhile causing her to gasp and clench the sheets.

"Dylan, she sighed softly,please take me".

He licked her more and came up over her body. Nudging her legs wider he settle between them but not before standing up to grab a condom.

Her eyes widened in fear at his penis. The length was crazy long but the thickness made her wonder if it would even fit. Now she wasn't a virgin but damn it his dick was way to big.

"umm Dylan.....I don't think that....that its gonna fit".

He chuckled softly and rolled on the condom.

"little one relax and trust me. I won't hurt you. You need to trust me and I will not be rough if thats what has you scared.

Ready?"

She nodded and he crawled up her body and came back between her legs. She opened up for him and he looked into her eyes as he began to slid into her tightness.

She gasped as it started to burn and her vaginal walls stretched to fit him. He wasn't even halfway in and her body was fighting his.

Tears filled her eyes. Would he be mad if she couldn't take him.

He kissed her neck and trailed them down to her hard nipples. He twirled his tongue around each and her body slowly relaxed granting him further entry.

He growled when her nails bit into his shoulders. She was finally relaxed so he went the rest of the way and was burried to the hilt.

She gasped as he stayed still letting her body adjust. He kissed her with so much passion she moaned loud.

"god little one you are so damn tight".

She whimpered and moved her body telling him she wanted him to take her.

His thrusts begin and and both groaned in pleasure.

He took it gently and steady but eventually he began to move faster and driving into her deeper and deeper.

"Dylan...Dylan...it feels so...oh god".

He grinned before taking her mouth.

"yeah little one more then you know".

Her climax felt so damn incredible she saw dots dance before her eyes.

Dylan kept going triggering another climax and his followed shortly after.

Both were panting and feeling great but Dylan got hard again and the second time she rode him quick and fast. The third time was doggy style and him driving in so deep it felt intense for both. Hours later both collapsed exhausted and sweaty.

Dylan pulled her into his arms and covered them up. Both fell asleep naked and wrapped in each others arms.

He woke up to her dreaming and he gently shook her awake.

He kissed her forehead and uttered words he never thought he would.

"I love you little one".

She gasped and tears filled her eyes and streaked her cheeks.

"I love you to Dylan"

He smiled and rolled her to her back his hard on hitting her belly.

"I need you again and again honey.

Three times will never be enough".

He chuckled as she blushed and he made love to her slowly.

Moans came from both and words of love filled the room.

"you are forever mine little one and I love you more then you know".

She kissed him and he wiped her tears.

"just don't ever stop Dylan cause I love you too".