Chapter 23

After spending an hour making love Dylan and I dress and go downstairs to eat. Entering the kitchen I gasp and burst into fits of laughter. Wes is covered in baby spit up and David is squealing loudly.

Noticing us Wes smiles and mutters "thank god your done now take my nephew so I can clean up cause I stink like ass".

Not able to contain my giggles I begin to laugh and snort. Dylan about pisses himself as he bends over holding his stomach.

"so glad I can entertain you two now please take your son so I can go shower".

I compose myself first and take David. He hugs my neck and lays his head on my chest. I kiss his head and talk to him.

"I guess all he was wanting was your tits",Wes said walking away.

Dylan chuckles and grabs drinks for us. I cuddle our son and clean up his mouth and highchair. Our son will be almost two years old when our next baby is born. I couldn't be happier to have a family with Dylan.

Four days later we planned our wedding and what to wear. We found a minister that agreed to marry us at our house and a caterer to make what we really liked to eat. I picked out a baby blue gown and couldn't wait to show Dylan even though I doubt I would be keeping It on long.

We married on the sixth day of September which was a Saturday. We had good food and all our friends there. I danced with Wes,Stan,Jason and Tyler then any other gang member that asked Dylan if it was okay. He was very possessive and protective of me.

After eating and me drinking my eighth glass of water I was exhausted and ready to sleep. Later that night Dylan stripped me down and made love to me and we passed out.

I woke to Dylan kissing down my breast and to my stomach. He talked to the baby and proceeded lower. He ate me out till I screamed his name. Coming up my body he nudged my legs wide apart before sliding in.

"I love you little one and I am so glad I married you".

I smiled and moaned as he hit my g spot with each thrust.

Gasping I moaned the same.
"I love you so much Dylan and I thank god you saved me when you did".

He began to thrust harder and faster and soon we came together.

I was thankful everyday even though we had ups and downs I was saved by the bad boy and married to him. I had one child and another on the way and I felt so complete now.

Could not believe I was where I was and so in love.