Chapter 22

She was pregnant and I was shocked. Wes ran to hug her after handing Tyler our son. He was laughing as he picked her up and squeezed her. I instantly became protective.

"easy bro you could hurt them",I said taking her from him.

He looked at her with worry and backed up. Angela just waved it off and hugged him tight. She turned to me and I kept a blank face.

Her eyes filled with tears and worry.
I guess I didn't look happy. Instead of talking I cupped her face and kissed her. I kissed her passionately and held her to me. I am more then thrilled about this but she seems scared.

I break the kiss for air and look down at her smiling.

"little one I am so fucking happy you are pregnant again. I hope it's a girl this time".

She breathes a sigh of relief.

She looks at me smiling as she hugs me and burrows into my chest.

"how far are you? ",Tyler asks.

She looks at me shyly.

"a couple weeks. The doctor found out at my last visit. I am sorry Dylan if your not happy.. ".

I don't let her finish I kiss her again and sit down pulling her into my lap.
"we need to get our wedding done so our baby can be born with us already married",he adds kissing my neck.

My breathing hitches and he licks my spot making my breathing catch.

"behave that's how we got David",I giggle.

He grins and whispers in my ear.
"yeah and that is exactly how we got this one ",he says placing his hand over my flat tummy.

I blush as he runs it lower and rubs over my pussy.

"lets go upstairs little one I need to talk with you".

I giggle cause I know his talking to me mode is a hidden words meaning lets fuck.

He stands up and yells over his shoulder for Wes to watch David and lock up after everyone leaves. I giggle as he all but runs upstairs and to our room.

He tosses me on the bed and comes over me. He smiles flashing his dimples.

"now where were we".

Oh my.