Chapter 2😉

"GULF KANAWUT! What did I say about going to the woods!?" The king shouted full of anger and dissapointment in his voice.

"Father, I was just roaming around. Look, nothing happened to me." He said using his soft voice to calm his raging father.

"But you made your mother and me so worried. You are not allowed to go out again in the palace for the next days." The King stated with finality.

"But father, I-" Gulf was cutted with the queen's glaring eyes.

"No buts, Son. Now go to your room." The king ordered. Gulf looked at them totally hurt at what his parents did. He run upstair to his room and jump into his bed. He cried his heart out until he passed out.

He woke up with a slight pang in his head. He looked at the window only to see that it was already night. He sighed and stood up. He took his big bag and filled it with his clothes and necessary things. He also took some fruits and bread in his own kitchen.

Once he's done, he went out of his room and walked slowly until he get to go outside the palace. He then run until he reached his small hut.

He sighed and went inside. He's hoping his parents won't find him in his hut. He won't let them control his life.

Once he's inside, he found the little wolf lying on the small couch. He looked around to find the big wolf but didn't find any. He got worried for an unknown reason so he decided to find the wolf.

"Big Wolfie!" He shouted as he started to find him in every corner of the house. He searched everywhere but he didn't find the wolf. He went to the last part of the house which is the kitchen and hoped he'll find the wolf.

As he walked towards the kitchen, he heard a voice humming and the kitchen utensils clanging. He slowly walked inside only to see a broad shoulder of a man. He screamed and made the other man looked at him.

Wewz! He's gorgeous! Gulf thought. He hit himself for thinking that. He's a stranger Gulf, What the fuck!

"Uhm... W-who the fu- ahh I mean who are you?" Gulf asked trying to calm himself.

"I'm sorry for using your kitchen. I'm the wolf you saved a while ago." He said not looking at Gulf's eyes. The wolf? He's the wolf!?"

"Wait! So you're saying, you're the wolf earlier? The big wolf?" He asked. The latter nodded his head.

"What about the small wolf? Will he also change?" He asked out of curiosity. The latter nodded again.

"He'll change later, maybe in the midnight." He stated. Gulf swallowed trying to understand everything.

"Ok, I won't ask why are you and the little one became a wolf. And seems like you'll be living with me for the next days since I am planning to hide myself from my parents." Gulf said walking to where the man was standing. He stopped infront of him and led his hand.

"Why not exchange names? The name's Gulf Kanawut. How about you and that little wolf over there?" He said as he pointed the little wolf who was now in the doorway of the kitchen.

"He's name is Bright but call him Sarawat in his wolf form. Mine's Tharn in wolf form."

"How about in human form?"

"Mew. The name's Mew Suppasit. Good to know you, Gulf."

"Me too, Mew. Me too." He said as both of them shared a small smile.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

"It's time! The prophecy is now starting. They need to follow it. Or there will be consequences. Find the answers, know who to trust. This love could be the answer or not."