Chapter 27💕

"What should we do, Mew? I want Brightie back. My baby, he is surely crying now, waiting for us to take him back." Gulf said between in his sobs. They were left on the small hut while Off took Win with him to give him to Gun for the meantime.

"We'll plan something, Gulfie. But first, you need to rest first. We just came from travelling, it will tire you out and you might pass out if you keep worrying. I know he is safe, for now." Mew said as he carried Gulf in the bed as the latter doesn't want to move from his lap. Soon enough, Gulf felt tired of crying and fell asleep. Mew on the other hand, thought of ways on how to bring back his brother.

Bright is only a child and it makes his blood boil thinking of the King hurting his only brother. He wants the King to be dead. He wants to smell the King's blood on his hands or maybe in Tharn's claws. But he can't because of Gulf.

He knows Gulf is also angry with his father but he knows Gulf doesn't want his father to be dead. And Mew would do anything to not make Gulf sad. He won't kill the King if Gulf said so but he will hurt the king if he would hurt his brother in any ways.

He looked at the sleeping form in his arms and kissed the man's forehead. He loves Gulf and he knows once the curse is lift, he would take his hand for marriage.

They have known each other for a month or two but he knkws what he feel is love. And he will do anything to make Gulf happy even if it will hurt or kill him.

"I will make sure to bring back Bright to us, Gulfie. I won't let anyone make you cry from now on. Anyone who would bring your tears would be killed by me. I love you Gulfie. Sleep tight."

A/N: Short chapter! Ackk!! Mew loves Gulf. He doesn't like him. He loves him. Gulf's so lucky. I would fight with anyone to be Mew's lover but oh well, he loves Gulf.

Anyways, please vote and comment your thoughts about the chapter. Love y'all.