Chapter 9😐

It's been 3 weeks ever since he run away from the palace and been 3 weeks since he took care of the two. Gulf for the first time felt free. He doesn't have any rules to obey, doesn't need etiquette in his every move. Just being himself. He sighed as he gazed at the two wolves who were now eating their lunch. He's been trying to accept the fact that he still need to see the two being violent, eating their prey in the large tree where he saw them before.

In this three weeks, the three became close. They had their routines. Sarawat would help Tharn gather vegetables and fruits in the forest while Gulf would clean the house. Once the two shift in their human bodies, Mew would cook their dinner and Gulf and the child, Bright, would play while waiting for the the dinner to be cooked. He felt contented.

Not until today. Like the other days, Gulf and the two wolf were in the same tree chilling out after eating three bunnies. Gulf who was now playing a song using a leaf which he learned playing one of these past days while the little wolf sleeps. Tharn is now sitting looking far ahead, probably thinking. They were just calmly resting until they heard rustling of leaves and footsteps coming through the left side of the forest.

Gulf could have heard it if he isn't focus on playing the leaf. Soon enough, they were surrounded by guards each have guards in them.

Half of the gurads guarded Gulf and half surrounded the two wolves. Gulf immediately stood up and went infront of the gurads trying to protect the two wolves.

"Your Majesty, get out of the way. It's dangerous!" One of the guards shouted. Gulf glared at the guard.

"No one, move or else!" Gulf shouted spreading his arms as he try to protect the wolves. He glared each and everyone as he heard another shout.

"Son!" The king and queen shouted as they ran towards Gulf.

"Father, Mother." Gulf stated, no emotions in his face and voice.

"My son, where have you been? We're so worried about you." The queen said as he tried to walk towards Gulf. Tharn went infront of Gulf and growled at the Queen. The queen step backwards, totally startled at the wolf.

"Son! Step back! You don't know what can this wolves do!" His father shouted as he took out his sword. Gulf looked at his father with pleading eyes.

"Father, drop the sword. Please~" Gulf pleaded as he placed his palm into Tharn's soft fur. Sarawat felt a little scared and went beside Gulf and snuggled closely to him. Tharn did the same except still keeping his guard up.