Chapter 29💩

"We need a plan that won't hurt you and Mew." Off said as he sat in the couch holding two glass of tea.

"We need to sneak off to your castle." Mew said after changing into his human form.

"But how?" Gulf asked.

"A disguise. We can use my clothes and some things that can make you more like a mere commoner." Uncle Off said. The two nodded their head agreeing at what the uncle said.

"I will sneak inside palace as a servant and you Gulf would pretend like you don't know anything about Bright being captured. You will return as the prince and tell me the coordinates of Bright's location." Mew said. Gulf stared at him and sighed.

"So I need to interact with my evil father? Great! Just what I needed." Gulf said sarcastically.

"You can just interact with him if he'll talk to you. If possible, you can just ignore him." Off said. Gulf nodded.

The next day, the three woke up early to prepare for their upcoming mission. Gulf felt a little nervous knowing he'll see his father and mother again but feel a little angry whenever he remembers what his father did to Bright.

Soon enough, the Mew was now wearing his disguise and the two proceeded to enter the palace. Off was behind the gates with a carriage waiting for them.

The two were now standing at the back place of the palace and thinking of a way to sneak pass the guards. Gulf fidgeted on his fingers and Mew saw this. He placed his hand onto Gulf's making the man stare at him.

"Don't be nervous. We'll be able to save Bright." Mew said placing a kiss in Gulf's palm. Gulf smiled a little and nodded.

"Once this thing is done, let's go have dinner. Just the two of us." Mew said. Gulf chuckled.

"Is this the way of you telling me to come in a date with you?" Gulf asked slightly raising his left eyebrow completely amused at the latter's words.

"I guess so... Will you go out with me?" Mew asked starring at Gulf's eyes.

"Yes... I'll go with you." Gulf said smiling sweetly.

They smiled at each other almost forgetting about the fact that they are in the palace, in a middle of a mission to save Brightie.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

A/N: Giving you a little bit of sweetness before the story turns into darkness and bitterness. Lots of information are yet to come. Be prepared for the next chapter.

And also pray for their mission to be success😉

Also I'm sorry for the late update... I just finished school and I graduated last July 16 so yeah... Please wait for the other chapter... Love y'all😌