Chapter 26😟

Tharn took Gulf in his back and started to run towards the exit of the black forest. They were resting for a bit before going back but he recieved the message from Uncle Off. Soon enough, they were now travelling back to the cave.

As soon as they reached the cave, the cave was silent. Gulf was now awake and he immediately went off of Tharn's back. Tharn shifted and went with Gulf. There they saw the living room in chaos. Papers, books and glasses scattered around. Gulf felt tears falling from his eyes and started shouting for Bright and Win.

They suddenly heard a loud cry coming from the kitchen and there they saw Win on the sink and Off laying on the floor with a blood on his head. Gulf immediately went to take the baby and Mew went to Off. He checked his pulse and sighed out of relief once he felt the latter's pulse.

"Where's Brightie, Mew?" Gulf said as he started to call Bright hoping he was just hiding.

Off slowly woke up at the noise and got startled once he saw Gulf and Mew.

"They took Bright! The King took Bright!" Off said. Once Mew heard it, he felt his blood boil. Gulf on the other hand almost dropped Win because of shock.

"No! No, they can't take away Bright! Mew, they took Bright! No!" Gulf said crying kneeling down, crouching at the baby. Mew run beside him and embraced him.

"We will take him back, Gulfie. They will pay for what they did." Mew said wanting to kill the King.

"Uncle, could you tell us what happened?" Mew asked once Gulf calmed down. They were now sitting on the couch. Off nodded and started to tell everything to them.

Flashback...

Once Off has done with the drinks, he brought it with him in the living room. He then heard a loud growl and a cry of child. He immediately run towards the living room and what he saw has shocked him.

He saw the King standing with the baby in his hands trying to hurt it with a small knife and Bright who was turning into a wolf.

He saw Sarawat attacking the King, biting his thigh. The King growled but then smirked once he saw Sarawat.

"Off, look what I found!" He said playfully. Off doesn't what he should do so he tried snatching the baby away from the King and blocked the King from attacking Sarawat. Singto angrily looked at him.

"Off! You're seriously protecting the wolf who had brought problems to us!?" He shouted.

"It's not his fault Off! Neither this baby or his big brother! It is your fault for not taking good care of your son!" Off shouted back. Singto smirked and whistled. All of a sudden, 10 guards are surrounding them and 5 are tying Sarawat using a rope.

"No! Stop it! Brother! It's not his fault! Don't take him!" He shouted but then a hard metal hit his head and he fall down in the ground with Win in his arms. He tried to open his eyes but the darkness slowly crawled towards him.

End of the Flashback...

"And that's all I can remember. I woke up with Gulf shouting." Off said finishing his story. Mew was raging, he wants to kill the King. Gulf on the other hand, is starring at nothing still carrying the now sleeping Win in his arms. There's only question that was running around his head.

'Who's son is his father and uncle talking about?'

A/N: Uhh!!! I think my brain's about to explode with the ideas and stuffs for these story. Even I can't keep up with my plot! God this is so frustrating! Anyways, do vote if you love the chapter and comment your thoughts about it. Here's the family to entertain you for a bit before the next chapter!

Not a part of the story...

Mew: Gulfie! Come here! *whines like a child*

Gulf: I'm playing with the baby, Mew. Will you please wait for a bit?

Bright: Phi Mew's a little baby, Phi Gulf.

Mew: I'm not a baby. Gulf is my baby. *smirks*

Win: (blabbering noises)

Bright: See. Even Baby Win agrees that you are a baby, Phi Mew. *proceeds to pinch Win's chubby cheeks*

Win: (giggles and brought Bright's finger's in his mouth [It sounds so kinky! Oh my!] softly biting it with his gums.)

Bright: Awww! So cute!

Gulf: He's my baby.

Mew: I love you, Gulfie. *smiling from ear to ear*

Gulf: I love you too, Mew. But the baby I was talking about is Win. He's my baby. Not you.

Mew: You'll sleep in the couch tonight. *crossing his arms and pouts*

Gulf: No. You will sleep in the couch tonight. Come, Brightie. Let's leave Mew here.

Mew: Hey! So mean. *whines then pouts*

In short, Mew is a big baby.