Chapter 16😢

As soon as the sun sets down, Sarawat shifted into his human form and both tiptoed their way into the kitchen.

"Brightie, go take breads as much as you can and place it in here." Gulf said as he hand him a plastic bag. Bright nodded and started gathering breads.

Gulf on the other hand, took some eggs, fruits, vegetables and some meat. When the two finished their task, they tiptoed their way into Gulf's room. As he opened his door's room he was greeted by a groaning Mew. He looks like he was having a nightmare. Gulf immediately but carefully put the foods in the desk and run towards Mew, Bright following him still carrying the breads.

Gulf immediately engulfed Mew in his arms and craddled him as he tried to calm the latter down. He sang him a song as he run his fingers into Mew's hair slowly. Soon enough, the latter calmed down and slowly opened his eyes.

As soon as Mew saw Gulf, he let his tears run in his face. Gulf got worried and placed his palm into Mew's face. He slowly wiped his tears carefull with his thumb.

"What happened, Mew? You ok?" He asked softly. Mew leaned his head into Gulf's palm and shook his head.

"N-no, I-i'm not o-ok." He muttered. Gulf sighed as he continued embracing Mew. Bright also went to them for a hug. The three embraced in silence.

Gulf was the first to let go and looked at the two brothers.

"Can you tell me what did you dreamt about?" He asked.

"I- I don't know. I-it's just dark and t-there are f-flames everywhere. And a baby... A crying baby. And then, I saw them... I saw them burning the... the baby in flames. It's so horrible, Gulf. I can't seem to forget it." Mew said as he cried again.

"Shh... It's ok. It's nothing but a dream, ok?" Gulf said as he tried to calm Mew again.

Soon enough, Mew stopped crying. Gulf then started to tell him about his and Bright's plan.

"We're going back home." Gulf said.

"Home?" Mew muttered. And Gulf nodded.

"Yes. Our home."