Chapter 10 😁

Gulf looked at Tharn who was now infront of him, guarding him from his father. He didn't know but he felt his heart skipped a bit.

"Tharn~" He said softly. Tharn looked at him and Gulf shook his head. Tharn who understood this step back and went beside Gulf. Gulf looked at his father with his eyes full of raged.

"No one hurt this two. They are precious to me. If you want me to go back to the palace, i will. But I will take them with me." Gulf said full of authority. His father looked at him amused. He haven't seen his son in this kind of aura.

"But son-" His mother was about to say something but Gulf cutted his words.

"No buts, mother. It's just two options. I'll go back with you and I'll take them with me or you go back to your palace and forget that I am your son." Gulf said with much firm in his voice. The King cleared his throat and sheathed his sword. He glances at the guards and commanded them to also sheath their weapons. Gulf smiled a little at that.

He then looked at the two wolves and kneeled down infront of them. Sarawat, the little wolf, immediately snuggled in Gulf's neck and Tharn did the same. The King saw this and felt confused. Who would think that his son can manage to tame 2 wolves. Little did they know, that these two has Gulf in their hearts and so as Gulf.

The guards, King and Queen walked in the entrance of the palace. The people watching had been whispering and gossiping about Gulf and his wolves. Some felt excited, some felt scared and some are confused.

As Gulf and the two entered the palace, he smiled. Of course, he miss the palace. The maids running here and there, and the guards who have became his companion sometimes. But he didn't regret running away because he had so much fun with the two wolves. And knowing the these two would be living with him in the palace, makes his heart flatter.

A/N: Waahh!! I'm sorry for the short update I-

Gulf: Don't worry miss author! I got this.

Bright: Yesss!! Don't worry!

Gulf: So anyways, we are sorry for not updating these past weeks and giving you a short update. Miss author here is quite sick and can't think of anything rather than how to buy a BTS meal and Smart simcard to get a free merchandise so-

Mew: Yai Nong~ let's go back to bed.

Bright: P'Mew! So clingy.

Gulf: Stop it you two! Anyway, please vote and give comments to this chapter. Love y'all.

Mew: But he-

Bright: We all know it P'Mew, so shut up! Bye everyone, see you in next chapter!