Chapter 17😍

The threesome were walking carrying some things with them to their HOME. Bright was like himself stopping here and there as he saw things that would interest him. Gulf walked beside Mew and trying to lift his mood up by cracking some jokes and smiles as he hears Mew also laughing.

It was calm and peaceful journey. Soon enough, they reached the small hut and Gulf sighed happily.

"Finally, we're here!" He exclaimed. Bright run towards the house and entered, totally excited. Gulf and Mew chuckled at the child. Mew looked at Gulf and Gulf starred back. Both smiled and entered their cozy home.

Lucky for them, no one in the palace knows their location. Although they should stop eating in the big tree cause the guards would probably search for them in there.

"You guys hungry? Should I cook something?" Mew asked.

"I'm hungry, Phi Mew." Bright whined. Gulf chuckled and ruffled the child's hair. He then gazed into Mew.

"Come, let's cook. I'll help you." He said as he stood up, took Mew's wrist and dragged him in the kitchen leaving Bright playing with a flower.

As they reached the kitchen, Gulf set the ingredients while Mew started the fire. The two cooked a simple dish which contains some meat and soup.

While cooking, Mew couldn't help but to glace at Gulf who was cutting a carrot. His side profile were amusing and his face looks so aesthetic. His jawline was perfect and a total combination of handsome, beautiful and adorable.

Gulf feeling like someone is starring at him looked at his side. He saw Mew starring at him with adoration, admiration and lust.

"Uhmm... Is there something on my face?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What is it?" Gulf asked as he tried wiping anything on his face.

"Handsomeness." Mew answered and winked. Gulf froze on his spot and felt his heartbeat run fast. His ears started to feel heat and he knows he is blushing.

"Uh... I should go check Brightie." He mumbled as he run away from the kitchen. Mew chuckled at the adorable Gulf and continued cooking.

After cooking, the three ate on the living room. And there Gulf started to tell all of his plan to Mew.

"I think I know who can help us to lift your curse." He said. Mew looked at him expecting an answer.

"Who?"

"It's my uncle. He lives in the outside of the kingdom." He said.

"So, should we go and see him?" He asked.

"Yeah, probably. But I think I would go by myself." Gulf said.

"Wait, why?" Mew asked.

"Bright would be staying in this house alone if you would come with me. And-"

"I can take care of myself, Phi Gulf!" Bright cutted his words.

"No, Bright. You can't." Gulf said sternly.

"Then let him come." Mew said. Gulf was hesistating but then agreed. It is more approvable and safe to take Bright with them than leaving him at the house.

"So, when are we leaving?" Mew asked.

"Tomorrow. We will leave tomorrow."