Chapter 4😄

"So you were saying that you and your brother were cursed because of an unknown reason?" Gulf asked with wide eyes shocked from what the older told him. Mew only nodded as he still have food in his mouth.

Bright was happily eating beside Gulf not caring about the two elders.

"Welp! Do you even remember who you are before you two were cursed?" Gulf asked.

"Well, not really. I only know my name, age and my brother's name and age. Basically, my name's Mew and you already know it and he's Bright. I'm actually 26 now and Bright's 14. And we've been cursed since I was 12 and Bright's not even a year old."

"Oh My! That's a tragic for you. As far as I remember, I was only 5 at that time."

"So you're 19 now, eh?" Gulf nodded his head making his hair bounced. Mew watched in an awe seeing the younger's cuteness.

Later on, they heard a soft whimper. They saw Bright softly crying in pain as he shift in a little white wolf again. Gulf wanted to help and ease the pain that the little one's feeling but he don't know how. He just watched him shift into his form and after that, walked towards the wooden sofa to sleep. He sighed slightly and gazed towards Mew.

"Why is he shifting earlier than you?" He asked. Mew shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. Gulf sighed again for the nth time and proceeded into eating.

As he gaze in the clock, he saw the hand pointing to 1 indicating that it's already 1 in the morning. This time he heard a much louder growl which is coming from Mew who is shifting back from his wolf form. He watched him and once done, the wolf walked towards wolf placing his head on Gulf's thigh. Gulf chuckled and patted the wolf's hair. He stood up, went into a small wooden bed with a thin blanket and laid on it. The wolf, Tharn, went into his side and snuggled into him and both drifted into sleep.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

A/N: A short update for all of you. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.