Chapter 19🙃

Gulf woke up with a child crying in his arms. He immediately shoot up from his sleep and cradled the baby into sleep. Tharn who is beside woke up because of the noise. He saw Gulf yawning while cradling the baby to sleep.

He growled lightly to that caught Gukf's attention. He looked at Tharn and smiled.

"You ok?" Tharn asked as he looked the baby in Gulf's arm.

"Well, kinda. He's hard to deal with cause he's always crying. I almost forgot the word sleep last night." Gulf said. Tharn shifted into his human form and took the baby into Gulf's arms.

"Go to sleep. I'll take care of him. And once you wake up, we'll continue travelling." He said softly as he ruffled Gulf's hair. Gulf smiled and laid his head into Mew's shoulder. Soon enough, he had drifted into sleep.

Mew starred at the baby he was holding. He the remembered his dream about a baby. Is the baby that was burning? But why ut was burning? He sighed and continued cradling the baby.

More hours later, Sarawat woke up and saw his brother sleeping with a baby in his arms.

"Phi Mew? Phi Mew!" He whispered shouted and luckily for him, Mew woke up.

"What's up, bud?" Mew asked.

"Who is that?" Sarawat asked curious at the little human in Mew's arm.

"Oh? We found this little human in the back of the tree last night. I guess, he will be with us for the rest of the travel." Mew said. Sarawat nodded understandingly and went in in Gulf's side.

"Phi Gulf? Time to wake up." He said softly. Gulf stirred and slowly opened his eyes. He mumbled a "Good Morning" and yawned.

"Once you're sobered enough, let's continue travelling." Mew said as he placed the child into Gulf's hand. He shifted back to Tharn and lucky for him, he didn't fainted.

The three, now four, continued walking towads where the man named Gun told them to go. After for so many hours, they've reached the entrance of a cave. Gulf still holding the baby, shouted.

"Uncle!" He shouted making the child cry. He cradled him to make the baby stop crying.

They saw an elderly man walking towards them. Gulf smiled at the elder man and went for soft hug not wanting to hurt the baby.

"Gulf, my precious nephew! What are you doing here? And is this a baby? When did you became a father?" His uncle asked continously.

"Easy, uncle. This isn't my baby. We found them on the woods. I'm with my friends, Tharn and Sarawat." He said as he pointed at the two wolves.

"What are you doing with two wolves, Gulf?" His uncle said panicking.

"Uncle, don't worry. They won't harm me. Can we go inside and discuss why I'm here?" Gulf suggested. Uncle Off nodded and let them enter the cave. Inside the cave were like just a normal house. With kitchen, living room and a bedroom. But in one room only.

"You sit in here and wait for me. I'll make you a drink." His uncle said. He sat on one of the chairs. Tharn laid on the floor while Sarawat stayed beside Gulf fascinated at the baby. Soon, Uncle Off went back with two cups of tea. He gave the one to Gulf and drank the other one.

"So why are you here, my nephew?" The elder asked.

"I need your help. This two wolves here are not ordinary wolves. They were cursed and I hope you can determine what could be the way to lift their curse." Gulf said. His uncle sighed and stood up. He went into his bookshelves and took a book full of dust.

"This book will help you. But first, you'll need to find out why did this two had that curse." His Uncle said.

"But how, uncle?" He asked.

"Have you asked them?"

"Yes, and Tharn said he can't remember the reason why." He said. His Uncle nodded.

"I only know a curse that deals with being a wolf."

"What is it, Uncle?"

"It's called Maledicite de tenebris pythonissam."