Chapter 23😥

In any other circumstances, Gulf have probably jump in happiness hearing Mew likes him too. He doesn't when did he feel it but he knows he wants to feel it forever.

Mew on the other hand, smiled at Gulf who was blushing beet red. He had a hard time resisting the urge to pull Gulf and kiss him hard. He held Gulf's hands and stared down on his sparkling eyes.

"Let's go? No need to worry. I know we can make it, okay?" Mew said softly. Gulf nodded slowly and slightly smiled.

"Let's go." Gulf muttered as they face the entrance of the forest. Both sighed and slowly walked towards the forest hoping they will come back soon with the flower.

Meanwhile in the cave, Sarawat has been playing around while Uncle Off carried the crying baby in his arms.

"Sarawat, can you help Uncle for a bit? Please look out for Win while I do something in the market, okay?" Off said as he looked at Sarawat. Sarawat shifted himself and smiled.

"Okay, Uncle. Be back soon." He said waving his hands as Off went out.

Off smiled as he waved back to the child. He then proceeded to walk his way towards the market. He spent atleast 2 to 3 hours buying everything the two children needs. As he was about to go back from his cave, he was held back by a hand in his shoulders. As he looked behind he saw someone he doesn't want to see for the rest of his life.

"Hello, Brother. So nice to see you again. Perhaps, you might know something I don't. Let's talk in your cave."

"Yes, Your Highness." Off mumbled as he wished for Sarawat to be still in his human form.

Flashback...

"Uncle, please take care of these two children. They are precious to me and Mew."

"Of course, my nephew." Off said as he smiled. Gulf smiled back.

"Oh, and don't let other people see Wattie. Whenever you have guests or visitors, he should be in his human form. He has adapted shifting back and fort so he won't faint again." Gulf said and Off nodded.

"And Uncle, don't let my father see them. Or just Wattie. Don't let him see Wattie. I have a bad feeling about my father. He doesn't know where did we go nor doesn't know that Mew and Bright is the wolf I brought in palace before."

"Ok. But Gulf, be careful. There are wild animals roaming around that forest. I know that Tharn and Mew would protect you but please, be careful."

"I assure you, Uncle. I'll be careful."

End of Flashback...

'Please, Wat. Stay as Bright. I hope he's still Bright when I came back with the King or else we will be doomed.' He thought as he walked towards the cave. 'Everything will be fine' he mumbled as he went inside with the King. But that's what he thought.