✩ 𝟸. 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 ✩

Studying never came easy for Denki Kaminari.

He's always had trouble with it. Whether it was the amount of work set, note taking, concentrating in lessons; it always never made sense to him. Hanta remembers times, when Denki would have to stay behind for at least an hour, note-taking until he could understand the work. Of course, Denki had to lie about it, saying he understood absolutely everything so he could go home.

It has been a week since everyone started at U.A, and Denki was already falling behind. The subjects were just so difficult and mind-numbingly boring.
How the other students could understand it, he had no ideas. The next lesson began in 10 minutes, so this was his opportunity to ask someone. Denki leaned back, so he was facing Eijiro. "Hey man, can you maybe help me out?" he held up a lot of notes, causing Eijiro to look concerned. "You see, I'm really struggling with the set work... and I was wondering if you could help me out?"

"Sorry bro, but I promised Hanta that I would play Mario Kart with him...maybe ask Mina or Katsuki?"

That caused the boy to smile a bit, "Yeah, sure! Hey, Mina..." Denki spoke in a whiny voice.

"Denki..." she mocked his tone.

"Can you help me..." He held up his notes, and Mina looked confused. "School work!"

"Throw it in the bin!" She joked, causing Denki to giggle.

"I can't, I have to get it done today!! Can you help me?"

Mina shook her head. She would have love to help Denki, but she was struggling on some of the work too. Denki sighed, understanding, before turning around to look at Katsuki. "Hey Kit-Kat!"

Katsuki tensed up at the stupid nickname. He snapped his head around, to see that stupid extra, with that stupid happy smile. "What?!"

Denki held up the notes, accidentally dropping them on his desk. Quickly, he piled them together and began picking them up, while shuffling them.
"I need help with studying...and I was wond-"

"No."

Denki did a pout, before turning around to see three girls stood beside his desk. Tsu, Ochako and Toru.
"We could help you if you want, Denki!" Toru beamed, while patting his shoulders. A faint pink blush could be seen in the air, Denki assuming it was her.

"I could bring some snacks too.." Tsu replied while smiling, also having a tinge of pink on her.

"Yeah! And we can all do this together!" Ochako told him, her pink cheeks going slightly pinker than usual. The three girls giggled, and Denki stared in awe, still shocked about how three attractive girls were talking to him. It was unreal to him.

He smiled, before speaking to the three girls,
"That would be absolutely perf-"

"No."

The four turned around, noticing Katsuki forming minature explosions. A look of confusion swept over the girls and Denki. He didn't know what it was, or why. But he didn't want Denki hanging out with those girls. "He won't learn shit with you three around. Dunce, meet me at my dorm at 2:45pm. Don't be late."

Denki turned round back to the girls, smiling shyly while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, girls...there's been a change of plan."