✩ 𝟷𝟶. 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔 ✩

(Cw/ Angst...? Idk, Bakugou gets sad ig-)
———

"What do you mean, 'What messages'?!" The 5 stared back at him, with wide eyes. "You- You was the one writing them! At the Fair! With Izuku?!" Eijiro exclaimed, not processing all of what was happening.

Katsuki started shrugging, letting out a confused chuckle. "I didn't have my phone at the fairground?! What messages were there- Answer me you fuckers?!"

Ochako started piecing thoughts together. "So if you didn't...then who..." She turned around and saw Izuku looking directly at them. As soon as Izuku noticed she was looking back at him, he turned his glance away. "Deku..." she whispered, before turning back to the group. The 6 looked at the boy. Izuku was scrolling through his phone, trying not to look suspicious.

"Katsuki. Where is your phone at the moment." Shoto questioned.

"Tch...Isn't that obvious? In my fucking dorm?"

"Do you happen to know if Izuku knows your password?" He asked again,

"I wouldn't give any shit of mine to the nerd. Especially my phone password. Who the fuck gives that information out like that?!" The 5 look amongst themselves, nodding as if they were communicating telepathically. Katsuki was getting annoyed that they weren't speaking. Suddenly, Hanta grabbed a hold of his wrist, dragging him along the hallway, the other four following.

"Where are you taking me Soy Sauce?! Let go of me you idiot!!"

"Isn't it obvious?!" Katsuki shook his head, not understanding. "To your dorm."

———

All 6 were now in Katsuki's room, standing in silence. They each got chairs and sat down. His phone laid, on the table, exactly where he had left it. At least, that's what he thought. "Does it look strange at the moment? At a first glance?" Mina asked,
Katsuki turned his phone around, checking to see if there was anything Deku could have left.

"Not that I can see."

He opened his phone screen, and saw that his lockscreen had changed. It was that picture of Izuku and Katsuki kissing. Katsuki's eyes went wide in disgust. He quickly put his phone down and pointed at it, like it was some demon sent from hell.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING DO THAT."

The 5 looked at each other in a panic. "Katsuki, do you actually have a password on your phone?" Eijiro leaned over, to look at the picture, slowly leaning back.

"Obviously! Phones are meant to have passwords you fucking dimwits!!"

"Could someone possibly have hacked it..?" Ochako thought aloud, wondering.

Eijiro sighed, "There is a slight chance, except we don't know any hackers in our year apart from...."
All 6 glanced at each other in worry.

"Tenya..."

Katsuki furrowed his brows and unlocked his phone. He immediately went straight to messages. He scrolled up to the start of the conversation, seeing that same picture again. Reading down, he sees 5 words.

"Kacchan says he loves me :)"

He slammed his phone down on his bed so it wouldn't break. "THAT FUCKING BASTARD. WHEN I SEE THAT DEKU AGAIN....I SWEAR TO GOD." Explosions were forming out of both of his palms in rage. Shoto glanced over at Hanta, making hand gestured to do something. He slightly smiled, before saying to Bakugou,