✩ 𝟷𝟼. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 ✩

(A/N: C/W: Use of knife, also slight manga warning about Dabi's real name -idk i just wanted to put it just in case-)

———

"You guys...?" Ochako started, seeing a notification come from her phone. All 6 gathered around Ochako to see what the notification read.

"It's from Izuku.." Shoto pointed out.

"Yeah, we can see that, Captain Obvious" Katsuki scowled.

Another notification popped up, and Eijiro saw something that caught his attention. "It's a picture..."

Katsuki did a 'tch'. "It's the nerd's messages...so it's probably nothing impor-"

Eijiro enlarged on the picture. "With Denki?"

That caught Katsuki attention. "Show me that fucking picture."

-

Deku
-1 attachment image-

Deku
I made a new best friend :)

-

"Is that...?" Mina asked, panic filling her voice as she looked at the image.

Katsuki exhaled feeling unsettled. There was no way. No way he would be vile enough to hurt him.
"Denki..." In the picture, was Denki in the middle, crying while sitting on a chair. Hitoshi had his right arm slung around him doing a smirk, while Izuku was kneeling in the middle, smiling while holding up a knife besides Denki's neck. Katsuki growled. He knew that background far too well for his liking. The League of Villain's hideout. "Those bastards..."

"I highly hate to interject, but who is that purple male there?" Tenya stated, as he pointed to the stranger in the photo.

"That's that Mindfuck guy, Hitoshi Shinsou. Denki's childhood best friend."

Hanta was puzzled. He zoomed in on the male and pointed. "Denki has never mentioned anyone by the name of 'Hitoshi Shinsou' to me in middle school ever, and as far as I know, I've been his only childhood friend..."

All 6 turned around slowly to Hanta. Shoto stared wide eyed at the boy. "What do you mean, 'He never mentioned a 'Hitoshi Shinsou' to you?"

"I mean what I said! He always told me that I was his best friend. No one called 'Hitoshi Shinsou' was mentioned.." All 7 glanced around anxiously against each other.

Tenya did a hand chop. "So, we have established that something isn't right with Hitoshi."
Tenya then pointed to, "Katsuki! You are our leader here! What is the next course of action?" Katsuki glanced back at the picture. He was worried. Worried for that damn idiot. Everyone could sense that Katsuki was off, but they didn't dare say anything. Katsuki clenched his fists tight, small explosions coming out of the side of his hands.

If that damn Deku, or that Mindfuck even thinks about hurting him... He shook his head and stood up, glaring at all of them in seriousness. "We are going to save him."

"Save him? Isn't it a little dangerous? We don't know how powerful the two are!!" Ochako asked in a panic.

"I DON'T CARE! ALL MIGHT WOULD GO AND FUCKING SAVE HIM." The six were startled by Katsuki's sudden outburst.
Katsuki pinched the bridge of his nose becore speaking again in a more calm tone. "We are saving him. Because that's what heroes do."