✩ 𝟷𝟷. 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 ✩

Tenya Iida awoke in the morning at 5:15am.

The reason Tenya wakes up very early was that he was so used to getting up bright and early, it was apart of his daily routine. He grabbed glasses #413 and placed them on perfectly. Today he felt optimistic, hence why Tenya chose glasses #413. Tenya went and looked in the mirror. He observed how he looked. Tenya combed his hair neatly, checking to make sure his undercut wasn't growing through.

He hesitated on putting in hair gel today. Sure, he liked the fact it made him extremely smart, however, Tenya hated the texture of hair gel. He hated how slimy and sticky the substance was. Thus, Tenya just wet his hands and ruffled his hair a little bit.
It wouldn't hurt to be causal instead of smart every once in a while. Tenya opened his dorm door and smiled as he walked down the hallway in an orderly fashion.

He decided that he wasn't hungry, as of yet. So Tenya just took a glass cup and filled it up with water halfway. Rubbing his eyes slightly, making sure his glasses do not shift, Tenya decided it would be a good idea to return back to his dorm. He didn't want to wake up his other classmates. Slowly, he walked back down the route. He knew today was going to be a good day. As he walked down, with his footsteps echoing, he felt a cool breeze brush past him on the right. Tenya went on guard immediately and sharply turned around.

Glancing to the side concerned, he couldn't see anything suspicious. Tenya started to briskly walk, feeling that cold breeze against his shoulder again, this time on the left. "Who goes there?!" Tenya did a hand chop, thinking if he was seen as threatening, the mysterious cloud would leave him alone. A stumble of footsteps could be heard nearby the bathroom.

A call from Ochako Uraraka could be heard. "Tenya! Help me!"

One of my fellow classmates is in danger! "No fear Ochako! I'll save you." He turned a corner, then another, finally heading straight on. It was strange.
Tenya was quite confused on why Ochako was standing besides Shoto room.

"I'm sorry, Tenya..." Tenya had wide eyes. What did she mean by sorry?!

"Release."

———

"I think it's okay now. Take off the blindfold." Tenya could feel someone near him, taking off the fabric covering his vision. He had to take a moment to adjust to the blinding lights in the room.
Shoto's room...why was he here? Tenya could feel someone again, this time, putting on glasses #413.
He looked up to see who was there.

"...Ochako..?" Tenya looked both anxious and confused as to why he was being restraint in a chair.

By some...tape?!
Tape... He looked to the left to see Hanta.
"Hanta..." the boy turned his gaze slowly, looking at everyone else in the room. "Shoto...Mina...Eijiro...Bakugou..." Tenya started to have multiple worst case scenarios.
Were these six the UA Traitors?! Why was he in restraints?!

Ochako...What is she doing here?!

"Why am I here?! What are you all going to do??"
Panic leaving Tenya's voice.

"You go first, Shitty hair..." Tenya looked up at Katsuki when he said that, seeing his eyes a little bit puffy. Had he been crying?!

"Listen, man. We just have a couple questions to ask you. No harm done!" Eijiro held up his hands in surrender as he told the boy. Tenya furrowed his brows with uneasiness. He didn't like the fact he was being held here against his will, however, he was willing to co-operate. Tenya nodded to show he understood.