✩ 𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 ✩

With the help of Shoto's ice and Ochako's zero gravity, the 6 had managed to get to the hospital in about an hour. They wasn't sure if Denki was actually in the hospital, but Katsuki just said that if he wasn't there, he would go visit him tomorrow.
The main reception was a large room, with about 50 grey small chairs, neatly lined up. Everything was spotless and clean, much expected as it was a hospital. As the group made their was towards the counter, they got multiple stares from strangers.

"Did they get in a fight?"
"A bunch of gang members in a hospital, this place needs to get their priorities straight."
"They look hurt badly"

This angered both Shoto and Eijiro. All the group wanted to do was check up on their friend, but a bunch of people were being mean to then and giving rude stares. However, the two just ignored it, and instead followed Katsuki and Mina l, who were leading the way.

———

"Good Evening, my name is Ikaida, how may I help you today?"

Hanta spoke up, as he knew most about Denki.
"Hey there! We, all of us, are looking for a Denki Kaminari. He was transmitted to the nearest hospital roughly two hours ago, quirk electrification?"

Ikaida nodded and they looked at their computer screen. "Now, would you all like to make an appointment, or do you already have an appointment?"

"We would all like to make an appointment." Ikaida nodded and gave a warm smile. They handed a form sheet towards Hanta.

"Fill this out and bring it back to me!"

———

"Okay, so first thing is 'Patient name', which is Denki Kaminari..." Ochako was decided to write as she had the best handwriting.

"Date of birth..it was sometime in June, right?"
Kirishima questioned,

"29th June."
"29th June."

Hanta looked stunned at Katsuki. "Wha-? How did you-"

"Idiot, we literally all hang out as a group. Even fucking four eyes would know that and he's not here with us."

Hanta did a chuckle as he nodded, Ochako writing it down. "'Reason for the Patient's injuries...' What do I put?"

Shoto looked up as he thought, "Stab wounds and Exhaustion. Maybe put as a side note, 'Fighting with a villain' too."

"That's a brilliant idea, Shoto!" Hanta spoke, as his eyes sparkled in amazement.

Thank you, Hanta...I really appreciate that. "It is what Kaminari had to go through," Shoto shrugged.

Ochako was nearly finished with the form, when she got to the final section. She paused, and looked at the other 5. "Guys, who are we putting as the person filling out this form?"

Eijiro pointed his hand between Katsuki and Hanta. He gave a warm smile, "Preferably one of these, since they know him alot better!"

Just as Hanta was about to say 'Write Katsuki down,' a voice stopped him. "Put down Soy Sauce."

Ochako turned her gaze towards Hanta, "If that's okay with you, Hanta?"

Hanta shook his head. "Wha- No. if anything, it should be you, Katsuki!"

"Listen here, because I'm only going to say this shit once. You have been a big help for all of us. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would have even fucking realised I liked that idiot."

"But-"

"SHUT UP. I'm not finished yet. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have known Mindfuck was manipulating not just Sparky, but every one of us. So, Pink Cheeks. Put down the name 'Hanta Sero' otherwise I fucking will!" Hanta exhaled a sigh of relief. He softly smiled to himself before looking at everyone. Leaving Shoto for last.