✩ 𝟸𝟷. 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚘 ✩

(C/w: Use of Knife, slight homophobia)

———

Slowly, Katsuki's eyes started to fill with more salty tears. He tried to fight off the emotion, telling himself that Denki was going to be okay, but there was still no response from him. Instead, Katsuki let this overwhelming feeling overtake him. "Denks."

As Katsuki buried his head onto Denki's chest, while repeating phrases like. "Don't leave me." "I need you." "Wake up, you idiot." Katsuki heard some footsteps. They were almost silent, and if it wasn't for the silence, he might not have been able to hear them. Katsuki had his eyes pierced open again, and got up, looking for Psychotic Bitch.

"Hehehehehe...."

Katsuki started twisting and turning in all kinds of directions. Where the fuck was this Psycho Bitch?!

"Hahahahaha...."

That same laugh, just even louder. "I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING HERE, BLONDIE."

———

Nothing was said, or heard at all for 45 seconds.
It was a short amount of time, but to Katsuki, it felt like the longest thing in the entire world. It was just dead silence. Again. Oh how Katsuki loathed silence.

"Hey there, stranger!" Lifting his head to try and see who broke the silent, Katsuki felt a hard jolt in his back. He rolled to his side to witness a pair of golden eyes. But these weren't like Denki's sparkling eyes...
Spine chilling, lifeless golden eyes were staring back at Katsuki.

"You..." Was all Katsuki could growl out, before kicking Himiko off of him. Quickly, Katsuki got up and set himself into a battle stance.

Himiko started to blush profusely as she indicated towards Denki. "Yeah, sorry for hurting your super duper cute friend...BUT IT WAS SO FUN!!!"
She started to fiddle around with her blade, while pursing her lips, "Really wish he'd join us, but you know what they say... all good things must come to an end." Himiko pounced onto Denki's drained corpse on the floor, holding her knife above him while smiling with pure joy.

"IZUKU CAN BE HAPPY!"

A hard punch flung to her face before Himiko could end the life of Denki properly. She groaned as she rubbed her face. Himiko shook her head while smirking; her blood boiled as she couldn't have the satisfaction of making Izuku happy.
"Oh?"
Himiko whipped her head round to see Katsuki, giving her the death stare while ready with explosions.
"Oh."
Himiko lifted out her hand to Katsuki, in both praise and annoyance. "So we do have a Prince Charming here? Really was expecting someone like that pink cutie to save him!"

Katsuki just growled. His mind was blank. He did not know what to say or do at that moment.
All he could do was listen. She placed her hand just above her neck, grasping for the mask and placing it over her. "How I remember you from the Sports Festival, with your oh so famous, 'I'm gonna win' speech."

"Shut up."

"Oh but I'm not finished yet, Katsu. What's so different about you? Seems you have a thing for this..." Himiko took a quick glance at the boy on the floor, "This idiot here-" Himiko Toga widened her eyes as she started doing that psychotic laugh again.
"WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, SOME BIG TOUGH GUY TO BE LOVESICK OVER THIS DUMBASS?!" Katsuki huffed out hot air, rolling his eyes. She then proceeded to talk in a babyish tone,
"Awee, does the wittle Katsu have a crushhh? On some 'extra who is an idiot-'"

Katsuki blasted an explosion to her, in attempted to try and hurt her. In his annoyance, Himiko managed to dodge. She giggled more, as she pointed in a jeering way. "IT'S TRUE! THE OH SO FAMOUS KATSUKI LIKES THAT IDIOT WHO CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HIMSELF!" Katsuki jolted, them started running towards the girl, pushing her onto the ground. Things escalated quickly, and the two ended up getting into a major catfight. Lots of punches, slashes and explosions were made. All Himiko could do was laugh. "You know, with you doing this, it's just proving my point more! What was it that you called him? Oh, right, silly me! Dunce Face."