✩ 𝟽. 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎? ✩

Hitoshi was laying in his bed unable to sleep. He opened his phone to check the time.

1:23am.

It wasn't unusual to the boy. He had trouble drifting off to sleep. He was replaying the memories in his head and he started to smile.

Denki Kaminari. Hitoshi did have feelings for him; it had been about 3 years since they had last seen each other, but how could Hitoshi ever afford to forget Denki? Hitoshi loved the way his eyes lit up whenever he spotted anything to do with Jolteon or Pikachu, he loved the fact that he was always in a happy mood.

He loved Denki Kaminari.

He chuckled to himself, before an idea planted in his head. A Fairground opened up recently, it wasn't far away from here.

He could ask Denki to go.

To Denki, it could be seen as a catch-up But to Hitoshi? It was a Date. Hitoshi messaged the boy, knowing he would answer him, as Denki was famously known for his disturbed nights.

Toshi 💜
Hey Denki. I was wondering if you wanted to have a catch-up with me tomorrow? Maybe spend the whole day there? It's been so long, and it was really nice to talk with you again.

Denks 💛
Yeah! That would be awesome! Where are we going??

Toshi 💜
You know that Fairground that had just opened up recently? I was thinking there.

Denki 💛
That would be amazing, Toshiii!! I can't wait! See you there!! :D

———

Denki awoke the next morning feeling more chirpier than usual. He actually managed to get some sleep last night, which was a good thing. Denki quickly got dressed, combing his hair and brushing his teeth.
He didn't want to be late for their date.

Date? No, that's not right... Toshi just said it was a catch-up. Denki looked in the mirror and checked his appearance. He went with a plain white tee, with some black trousers and a light denim jacket. On his feet were some light blue vans. Just casual wear, not too fancy, but not too shabby either.

Staring back at his reflection, Denki noticed he was slightly going different hues of pink. Denki got into a panic. If this is what he looked like getting ready, who knows what he would look like when he was with Hitoshi?! He wiped his hands down his trousers, to try and rid of the sweat on his palms, and he opened the door. He took a deep breath and hurried down to the front gate.

On the way, he saw Katsuki. He didn't mean to push past him, but when he did, Katsuki stopped and asked. "What's with the hurry, Kaminari?"

Denki let out a chuckle and scratched the back of his head, "I have a date with someone, Kit-Kat!"

The words slipped out of his mouth. Not realising what he said wrong, Katsuki eyes went wide, then quickly shifted to a glare face. "With who."
His voice was stone cold. Denki suddenly got into a state and started flinging his arms around, his face burning up.