✩ 𝟷𝟿. 𝙷𝚒𝚖 ✩

(C/w: Use of knife, slight homophobia)

———

"FUCKING DIE ALREADY."
Explosions. Punches. Scratches. Bites.

It has been at least 47 minutes of fighting, screaming and arguments between the two so-called 'childhood best friends'. Izuku's face was fairly burned from the explosions projected by Katsuki. His shirt was a little ripped too, from the shockwave of impact. Katsuki had many cuts and bruises on his face and body, spreading all the way down to his chest at least. With every swung, Izuku said a word, huffing and puffing, Katsuki just barely dodging. "This is why I didn't want to do this, Katsuki! IT HURTS BOTH YOU AND ME!"

"SHUT UP AND GO TO HELL!" Katsuki blasted Izuku to the ground. For a split second, it looked like that Izuku was knocked out. Katsuki didn't want to second guess, so he slowly walked over and pressed his foot on him, keeping Izuku still. Seeing Katsuki's guard down, Izuku lifted his hand so slightly and knocked Katsuki forwards by pressing hard behind the knee. Quickly, Izuku then kicked Katsuki off viciously and caught his breath. Panting, Katsuki glared at Izuku as he stood up and wiped his jaw. "You don't know when to quit, don't you?" A loud thrill of a scream could be heard from above, startling Katsuki. Soon after, a loud giggle could be heard, alongside with clapping. "What the..?"

Izuku got up and started walking backwards, preparing for a run-up. "Didn't I tell you that Kaminari was up there with Himiko? Now, if we are being logical, Kacchan, or should I say Katsuki Bakugou now, being as the fact that Ochako slashed him too, and we managed to extract some of his quirk, Kaminari must be struggling up there, no?"

Katsuki glared at him, also preparing for a run up,
"Shut up."

Izuku pressed his foot against the wall behind him, same with Katsuki.  Izuku, however,was not finished with his words yet. "Where's Denki Kaminari's Prince Charming, huh?" Katsuki gritted his teeth, waiting for the greenette to attack first. He just had to continue to listen to the amount of bullshit he was hearing. "Trapped in a cell? Not being able to get out? All weak and overtaken by his emotions? Poor Katsuki Bakugou, not being able to rescue his knight in distress."

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" With those words, the two pounced high into the air, Katsuki with his explosions, and Izuku with his blade. Everything felt as if they were moving in slow motion. The air seemed chillier, their hair was flowing a lot slower.
Izuku managed to slice Katsuki in the cheek, him sending an explosion in return. As the two got down, they both jumped on the wall and pounced at each other again, this time, feeling like they were spinning more slower than before. The more Katsuki got closer, the more details he could see on Izuku.
Izukuwas crying. Streams of salty water was coming out of his red, puffy eyes.

"Why..." As the two were drifting around in the air, Izuku did a chuckle to try calm him down, "Why don't you love me, Katsuki Bakugou." Katsuki's eyes widened slightly. Where was this going?

"No matter how nice I am to you, or how long I've known you for, you still went with that Denki Kaminari... You have only known each other for a few months nos, plus, he went on a date with Hitoshi Shinsou..." Now, Izuku was laughing mixed with confusion, regret and sadness. "What more do I need to do to say that I have fucking liked you for so long now?! Am I not your type? Do you just hate me? Everything I have ever done for you, and you do this in return?!" That last sentence startled Katsuki in the air. Many memories of when he was younger came rushing back to him.
Specifically, one moment that happened three years ago.

———

"Katsuki! We are going out for dinner, so move your ass and hurry up!!"

"Shut up, you old hag!" It was late November, and a 13 year old Katsuki Bakugou had just gotten out of the shower to get changed. Every Friday, the family would go out for dinner. It was a tradition, plus, it would help the family bond closer together.
But today was different. Katsuki didn't want to hide himself anymore. So today was the day he was going to tell his parents he was gay. It would be a win-win. One, he could be his true self, and two, they were going out to eat.