✩ 𝟷𝟾. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝙼𝚎 ✩

(C/w: Use of knife)

———

What the fuck...? Katsuki groaned as he rubbed his crimson red eyes. Once he adjusted his vision, he took a glance around his room, quickly getting up.
He was in a dimly lit cell, with thick, iron bars across. Everything in here was cold, damp, groggy.
Katsuki ran up to the cells, trying to explode them.
Not a single scratch was made on the cells.

Damnit...what are these steel bars made of?!

Katsuki looked in the distance to see what else he could find. A pink alien was in view, unconscious and opposite the cell containing Katsuki Bakugou. There was a makeshift bandage on her arm too, from what appears to be made from remains of Hanta's tape. "Pinky...hey! Get up!" Katsuki hissed, flailing his arms through the bar. No response from her.
"Racoon Eyes! Get up before I'll kill you!"

Some laughter came from behind. "That's so ironic, Kacchan."

Katsuki came to a halt and turned around, eyes widening, before narrowing them in fury. Izuku lurked out of the shadows, smiling while holding a knife. "See, I would have wanted Kaminari to be here, so I could kill him...but he's busy with a friend! So....I have you now!"

Katsuki glared at the boy, looking him up and down.
"You dare hurt him and I'll-"

"You'll what, Kacchan? Kill me? Go ahead."
Izuku smiled cockily while shrugging his shoulders.

Katsuki scowled at the boy. "I told you to fight me, not use that mist-fucker to warp us her-" Izuku threw the knife towards Katsuki, him ducking down just in time. Katsuki looked up quickly, to see the dagger sticking off the wall a few centimetres above him.

"Didn't think I'd do it, Kacchan? Why, do you still see 'Deku' as a poor, fragile boy?" Izuku plucked the blade out of the wall like it was nothing and leaned down to Katsuki. "Oh don't worry, Kacchan. I won't harm you unle-" Katsuki formed an explosion and blasted it towards Izuku face. The shockwave impacted Izuku, sending him flying to the wall on the opposite side. Katsuki got up from the other side and made five explosions in his palm, one by one. Each one sounding quick and rapid like a machine gun.

"Never call me that again, Midoriya."

Izuku was beyond pissed off. He pounded his fist into the ground to help him become stable and get up. "Heh..." Izuku wiped his mouth, checking for blood. On the backside of his hand was only a small amount of blood on his lip. But that small amount of blood caused rage in the eyes of Izuku Midoriya.
"You want to play that game, Katsuki Bakugou?"

Hearing his full name come from Izuku's mouth startled Katsuki, but soon after, he furrowed his brows. "FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING COWARD."

Izuku widened his eyes as they glowed green in delight. "Gladly! Like it or not, you can't stop me. No matter how hard you try." Katsuki came charging towards Izuku.

Izuku Midoriya was not backing down.
Izuku Midoriya was ready to fight.

———

Back at the UA dorms, Kyoka Jirou was quietly humming to herself in her dorm, as they started strumming out some chords for an upcoming song.
They had written it for Momo Yaoyorozu, except she didn't know how, or what tempo, beat, rhythm or chords to go with.

Maybe an Eb chord...followed with a D...? No...that doesn't sound like the right style...

Kyoka heard a knock at the door, and quickly shut their song writing book shut. Kyoka then walked towards the door and opened it to reveal...

Tsuyu Asui. With Tenya Iida?
The two had worried looks on their faces. Kyoka was quite confused. "Tsu...Tenya? Guys, what's going on?"

Tenya did a hand chop every 5 seconds, "A lot has happened. I don't have much time to explain, but we need help. You and Asui need to inform Aizawa about what is going on. I need to find the pro he-"

"Woah, woah woah!" Kyoka waved her arms around, telling Tenya to talk slower. "My guy, what do we need to inform Aizawa about?"

Tenya did a sigh and tilted his head towards the ground, "Mina. Eijiro. Shoto. Hanta. Katsuki. Ochako. Denki. All 7 of them are at the League of Villains hideout. I was there too, but I managed to escape," Tenya took a breath to gather his thoughts and continued. "Izuku and Hitoshi are there too."

Kyoka was still confused as to why Tenya was so tense. "Why did you say Izuku's and Hitoshi's names like that...?"

Tenya hesitated, but shook his head slightly.
"The two are working with the League..."

"Izuku...? No, there's no way...he's way too kind-hearted?!" Kyoka felt betrayed. Sure, the two didn't really hang out much, but she still would consider Izuku as one of their friends.

Tsu was next to speak. "He's right, ribbit. Ochako sent me her location without any context, saying she's stuck in some cell... Denki too, saying he is lost at the same location."

"Wha...how...why..." Kyoka was lost for words.

"Nevermind about that, you and Asui need to go inform Aizawa about their precise location!"
Tenya stated, while making fast hand gestures.
Tenya did a 180 turn and started to run, looking for All Might.

"Hey! I told you to call me Tsu?" She called out.
"That guy's a real nutcase sometimes...Ribbit, we need to go right now, we don't have much time."

Kyoka nodded with the look of determination in their eyes. "Right. Let's go inform Aizawa."

———

The sound of laughter from a psychopath could be heard on the rooftop of the League of Villain's hideout. Denki slowly backed away from the imposter of Katsuki with wide eyes. "YOU'RE NOT KATSUKI!" In one second, the fake Katsuki took on a form of Himiko. She did a giggle with a wide blush spreading across her cheek.

"I think we both know that, Denki!" She did a dreamy sigh before picking up her knife from her back pocket. "Y'know, I really didn't want to hurt you, being as how cute you are. I can see why that Angry boy likes you." Himiko starts to walk towards Denki, him backing up until he got close to the edge.
"Yet, I can't love someone who hurts my family like that. You hurt Izuku."

"LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE!" Denki pushed Himiko, shocking her slightly too so he could have an opening to get to a clear area. Of course, Himiko didn't like the fact that she was pushed. Or the fact that the boy had a lethal quirk: Electrification. Himiko started to giggle, progressing louder and louder each second, walking towards the boy again. This time, all Denki could do was watch in fear. He was frozen in place. Using his quirk was a bad idea... Plus with the extraction thing too.
Denki tried to move, but his feet were frozen, as cold as ice.

Himiko caught her breath and yanked the boy to the ground, stepping on his chest after. "Didn't you get stabbed by Ochako earlier too? No doubt you are tired, Denki." The girl was right. Denki Kaminari was feeling incredibly tired. "You...psycho bitch.." he slurred out, trying to keep his eyes open. More and more, his golden eyes were losing their colour, and giving way. Slowly becoming more droopy, more tired.

The sound of a maniac laughing was the last thing Denki heard before passing out from exhaustion.