✩ 𝟷𝟺. 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ✩

"So let me get this straight, which is gonna be fucking difficult for me since I'm a gay mess..." It was 2:30pm, and Katsuki was pacing around his dorm room while Denki was sitting on his bed. Denki shared with him some surprising news. "Your telling me. That you have some shitty date later today. With that Hitoshi Shinsou?!"

Denki nodded excitedly, waving his hands a little.
"YEAH! Well, I asked him out, since I really like him alot! But he actually said yes! Can you believe that, Pom Pom?!" Katsuki sat down on his floor and sighed. It has been about a month since the incident at the Fairground. Nothing much had changed throughout the time...The usual group were having sleepovers pretty much once every week, and sometimes Ochako, Shoto and Tenya would join the 5. Katsuki  had the courage to come out to his friends and they all accepted him, Denki also saying he was bisexual, and Tenya as asexual. Everyone was cared about in the group, and they had all gotten quite close, and formed a bond with each other.

One of the main things in Katsuki's life was that after denying it for exactly one month and three weeks, he had to face the truth. That Katsuki Bakugou has a crush on that goddamn idiot, Denki Kaminari. The only problem for Katsuki was, Denki had a crush on that bastard, Hitoshi Shinsou. Denki would flirt with Katsuki sometimes, but that was only as a joke to Denki. Plus, he would flirt with everyone, even Neito Monoma from Class 1-B! Denki would constantly talk about Hitoshi to Katsuki.

It was all,
"Toshi's birthday is soon! July 1st!!"

And,
"Hitoshi loves cats, almost as much as Aizawa!!"

Yeah, Katsuki loves to hear Denki talk about things he loved, but Katsuki didn't like hearing Denk talk about how great Hitoshi was. At all. It was as if a ping of jealousy struck his heart. From Katsuki's point of view, Hitoshi seems to feel the same way.
Hitoshi would blush occasionally around Denki Kaminari. It was obvious from his face colour. A bright, cherry red was usually seen on Hitoshi's face around Denki. Katsuki Bakugou was insanely jealous, to say the least. However, instead of telling Denki how he feels, he would shove his emotions in a small, cramped box and lock it tight.

Because that's what he was told by his Father to do.

Something must have looked strange to Denki because he sat down beside him and nudged him, while smiling. "Oi Kacchan, what's up with you, sulking around for?" Katsuki didn't speak a word; just shut down completely and shook his head.
He knew that if he spoke, all of his thoughts and feelings he was thinking at that very moment would come spilling out. Denki looked concerned at the boy. "Is it because of 'Kacchan'...? I'm sorry, I can stop saying it if you want." Once again, Katsuki shook his head. Denki thought long and hard. He just wanted to hear one word from his friend, just to let him know that he was okay. "Maybe writing it down will help!"

Denki got up, searching for Katsuki's notepad and a random pen. He was careful to not make a huge mess in Katsuki's room. He brought the pen back to the boy, while sitting down, and held the notepad to him. Katsuki groaned and opened his notepad, being careful not to open certain pages. What was he going to write? He wanted to say how he felt, but he just didn't know how to put it in words. Maybe writing it in a different language could help him? Or a poem? Maybe writing it as a song?! Katsuki held the pen slightly above the paper, still lost on what to write.
He took a deep breath and began to write.

"I extremely...no...very much hope it goes well for you."

Denki then felt the sheet of paper slide into his hands. He tilted his head in confusion as he looked at the writing. "You are happy about my date, Dandelion?"