✩ 𝟷𝟹. 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝙾f 𝚅𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 ✩

"I'm glad you could make it." Izuku Midoriya was sat in a dimly lit room, opposite of his friend helping him. Izuku sent a note already to their friend, placing it in their locker, telling them when and where to meet. It was 11:27pm later that day. The two were in an abandoned warehouse. There were some things that Izuku wanted,
no... needed to discuss.

Izuku's friend was a bit puzzled, "What did you call me for, Izuku?"

Izuku sighed and hit the table with his fists, leaning back afterwards. "Kacchan and Kaminari have made up..."

Izuku's friend stared at him with wide eyes. Izuku's friend then started looking through their own phone,
"That's a good thing...right? Kaminari might have lost feelings?"

Izuku shook his head. "Not from what I saw earlier."

———

Denki walked into the kitchen at 7:30am, feeling a lot happier. Mina, Shoto and Hanta told the boy 'Good Morning!'

"Morning guys! How are you all doing today?" Denki asked while smiling.

Mina looked a bit anxious, "Well...these past few days have been..." she looked at Denki and Hanta, "...something.." The two nodded in unison.

Shoto spoke up, "I think the highlight of my week was being called a quote-on-quote, 'Katy Perry Enthusiast by-"

"The one and only, Katsuki Bakugou. What are you extras doing here so fuckin' early?!" Katsuki strutted a power-walk into the kitchen while smirking. Hanta and Mina tensed up, glancing back and forth between the two boys.

Izuku, Ochako and Tenya walked into the lounge, sitting on the couch. They could hear and see the distance conversations from the kitchen.

Denki was still wheezing at the fact Shoto was referred to as a 'Katy Perry Enthusiast'
"No way Dandelion! You actually came up with thAT-" a loud giggle could be heard from Denki's mouth.

Katsuki smirked as he slung his arm around Denki, "Fucking told you I was the best at nicknames. You see that, Canada Hair?!"

Shoto Todoroki stared dumbfounded at Katsuki, trying not to laugh. "Im going to make some soba-"
He walked away just as the laughter erupted from him.

Katsuki got very pissed with the fact he was laughing at his amazing insult. "YOU BASTARD! THAT WAS A FUCKING GOOD ONE!?"

Mina ran up to Denki, hugging him tight,
Kaminari was caught off guard, "aHUFF- MINA- CAN'T- BREATHE-"

"Oh! Right, sorry...." She took a deep breath. "ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?! DID BAKUHOE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?!-"

"HEY- I CAN HEAR YOU RACCON FUCKER!"

"A FEW DAYS AGO YOU WERE COMPLETELY IGNORING HIM BUT NOW IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING?! I MEAN, HE PUT HIS ARM AROU-"