✩ 𝟼. 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✩

9:10am.
-

Mina was the first of the group to wake up.
She looked up to see Eijiro cradling her. She admired the boy for a while. Sure, the two were friends in middle school, but it was only recently they had gotten close to each other. She glanced up to see Hanta somehow sleeping on the celiling. Mina stared in confusion.

Did his quirk set off in the middle of the night?!

Mina then looked to the left to see a Katsuki holding Denki close to him. The two were sound asleep, and Mina thought the two looked adorable together. Not missing the opportunity, she quickly got up, not waking up the manliest man, and tip toed to pick up her phone.

"Mina. Help me out here!"

She turned around and looked up, to see Hanta flailing his arms in a panic. "What do you expect me to do?!" She hissed.

"I dunno, use your acid or something!!"

She sighed, before taking aim and firing acid like an expert towards the tape, being careful not to harm him. Hanta suddenly dropped to the floor, causing Eijiro to wake up. "Ugh....dude..not manly, bro..." Eijiro groaned as he rubbed his eyes. While the two boys were sorting themselves out, Mina got round to the front and took a picture of the two.
She then walked back, with a huge grin around her face.

"Hey, you two. Look!" Mina indicated towards the blondes.

Hanta and Eijiro both leaned forwards to see the two. Immediatly, their eyes were wide and they gave each other a look before they fist bumped.

"Pound it!" They said at the same time.

———
11:24am
-

Group Chat: Aizawa's Chaotic Kids

Mina Ashido 🛸
-attachment: 1 image-

Mina Ashido 🛸
Forgot to mention- Look what I woke up too :))

Yuga Aoyama 🕺🏻
Oh m y

Ochako Uraraka 💖
OH MY GODDDD

Toru Hagakure ✌️
AWEEE

Denki Kaminari ⚡️
WHAT-

Izuku Midorya 🥦
When was this?

Hanta Sero 🖤
Earlier today!

Eijiro Kirishima ❤️
Honestly it was super manly for Katsuki to let him fall asleep during the movie!

Katsuki Bakugou 💥
YOU FUCKING SAW.

Eijiro Kirishima ❤️
Hey man! I'm just saying, that was super awesome for you to do.

Tenya Iida 🏃🏻‍♂️
This is nice and all, but we all really need to do our homework. After all, Saturday's are the best day to do homework!

Momo Yaoyorozu 🪄
Tenya, Aizawa didn't set us homework.

Tenya Iida
He didn't?!