✩ 𝟷𝟽. 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚎 ✩

(C/W: Use of Knife)

———

The imbrace lasted for a while between Denki and Katsuki. However, all good things must come to an end. Tomura crept up from behind Katsuki and grabbed his shirt, forcing him to escape from Denki's arms to turn and face him. Tomura held out his hand, slowly edging near him.
Tomura was about to place it on Katsuki's face when Izuku shouted out.

"NO. DON'T HURT HIM."

Instantly, Tomura retracted, and looked at Izuku, puzzled. Izuku tried to move his head to indicate, but he couldn't. So he decided to use the famous side glance over at Denki. Eyes of rage filled up Tomura. He tilted his head as he walked over to the boy he guessed was 'Denki Kaminari.' Katsuki saw what was going on, and put himself in front of Denki. "Don't even fucking think about it, Shigaraki." Tomura decided to try and get past Katsuki to get to Denki, but every step he tried to get close to Denki, he was blocked by Katsuki.

The other villains glanced amongst themselves and did that freaky psychotic smile. Himiko spun round her knife and sliced Mina's arm, causing the girl to clutch onto her limb and cry in agony. Himiko wriggled free from her grasp and grabbed hold of Mina, flinging her on her shoulder, walking away.
"Come here, pretty girl.." Himiko giggled, as she was carrying Mina. Mina was losing blood...fairly quickly too. Her vision was going hazy. She held out her hand, to try and reach for someone...anyone.

"eijiro..."

"MINA!" Eijiro tried to grab hold of the girls hand, but he missed her by the tiniest millimetre. "NO...MINA!" Eijiro cursed at himself.
I couldn't save her...how can I ever call myself a hero or a man now... Seeing Eijiro distracted, Izuku grabbed a hold of his shoulders and slammed him hard into the ground. He did this multiple times until he saw Eijiro struggling to keep himself awake.
Eijiro felt like he was spinning around while floating.

He knew Izuku was strong, but Jesus Christ, he was probably even stronger than Katsuki. Kurogiri submerged Eijiro and Hanta , warping the two away. Away into a dark basement. Of course, Hanta was oblivious by what was happening, and was confused and scared. Hitoshi's reflexes kicked in and kicked Ochako in the leg. She yelped out in pain, causing her to loosen her grip on Hitoshi.

The boy helped the girl get up. "Uraraka, are you okay..?" Hitoshi asked the girl. Ochako seemed a bit startled that the villian was being so nice to her.

"OCHAKO, NO DON'T-"

"I'm doing oka-" Her eyes flashed white.

"OCHAKO!" Tenya cried out. Seeing everyone distracted, Tenya decided to have a makeshift plan.
He had to escape and find help. Tenya ran down the stairs, sprinting out of the door, onto the street. Spinner and Magne were out undercover, looking for recruits. That was lucky for Tenya, as he really didn't want to fight with them again. He knew he had to alert someone, anyone. Tenya ran as fast as he could back to UA.

———

"Where's the blue one?!" Tomura crept beside the doorway, looking outside. "Damnit, one of the brats escaped..." Tomura scratched his neck in annoyance, "Why couldn't recruit times been an hour later..."

"AYE! TOSHI! HELP ME OUT HERE! Whattt?? But I'm having so much fun up here?! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  Twice called out, waving his arms as he spun around faster.