Chapter 3- It Got Worse

*Possible Trigger Warning*

"I thought you didn't know who your mum was," the voice said.

We quickly turned around and stared at the person in shock and horror. We were screwed.

"H-Hermione how much of that did you hear," I said nervously.

"I heard enough," she said, a slight frown on her face.

Well my life was over.

"Draco we have to tell her," I said.

I wanted to cry, but I was taught at a young age not to cry around other people. It would make me seem weak.

Draco sighed. "Well I guess it was going to come out eventually," he said.

"But you have to promise not to say anything," I said.

She nodded her head but I knew she was going to tell someone.

"My mum isn't dead. My mum is Bellatrix Lestrange," I said, hanging my head.

Her eyes widened in shock. "How did I not figure that out before, it all makes sense, I mean you look exactly like her," she said.

"Remember mudblood, don't say a word," Draco said.

"Draco calling her a mudblood is only going to make her tell people, it won't help anything," I said.

He looked at me for a second. "Your right. Sorry Granger," he said.

She looked surprised. "How did you get him to apologize?" she asked.

"It's easy. We're really close and plus he's afraid of me," I said.

He scoffed. "I'm not afraid of you," he said.

I raised my eyebrow. "Ok ok maybe a little," he admitted.

I smiled a bit. "Just please don't tell anyone. If you do my life is over," I said.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

She nodded her head and walked away.

I faced the wall and banged my head on it a couple times. "Can this day get any worse," I mumbled to myself.

Draco knew I was upset without even asking me. "I'll tell the professor you don't feel good," he said.

"Thanks I'll see you at lunch," I said.

He nodded and walked away.

After a few minutes of standing there, I went to the 7th floor to the Room of the Requirement. I walked up the stairs fighting tears the whole way.

When I went inside, I was a bit shocked. I'd been here before and each time different, but today was something I didn't expect at all.

Inside was several boxes of tissues, pillows, a table with different knifes on it and a wall that had a target painted on it.

At that point I broke.

For years, I had kept things bottled up inside; my anger of every time my mother missed something important in my life, the hate I felt against my father for abandoning me as a child, the fear that someone would find out who I really was, and my sadness because I knew that everyone was going to find out, which meant my life was over.

I spent the next four hours crying, screaming, throwing knives at the wall, and hitting myself in the head for being so stupid.

When I finally calmed down, I looked in the mirror and saw I was a complete mess. My hair was tangled, my mascara was running down my face and I had somehow cut my robes.

I brushed my hair and said a spell so not a hair would be out of place, I removed my makeup and redid it and I quickly used a spell to fix my robes.

When I looked at the clock, I realized it was time for lunch. I wasn't hungry but I knew Draco would make me eat. He may not be my brother but he was really overprotective.

As I headed to lunch, people stopped and stared at me and whispered. I knew they would find out.

As I sat down beside Draco, he looked at me with sympathy. "They know Delilah," he said.

Not a second later Hermione rushed up to me. "Delilah I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't tell anyone. Harry was hiding around the corner and heard everything," she said.

I handed her a truth potion I stole from the potions room. "Take this," I said, all emotion gone from my voice.

She didn't hesitate to take it. "Did you tell anyone about my mother?" I said.

"No I didn't. I would never do that," she said.

I felt a flicker of anger in me but I tried to contain it. "Did Harry hear and tell people?" I asked.

"Yes he did. I told him not to but he didn't listen. He said you were just as evil as your mom," she answered.

At this point, I saw red. Harry Potter was going to die.