Chapter 4- He's Going to Die

I marched over to the Gryffindor table with Draco following me.

"HARRY JAMES FUCKING POTTER," I yelled.

He looked up startled and as he saw me, he turned pale. He looked absolutely terrified.

I stomped over to him and pulled him up by the front of his robes. "Your coming with me," I said, venomously.

I grabbed his ear and pulled him out of the Great Hall with Draco following us.

When we were away from witnesses, I shoved Harry a few feet away from me and walked to him and slapped him as hard as I could.

"YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING DICK!" I yelled at him.

He stood there stunned. "DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?!" I shouted.

"Delilah calm down, " Draco said.

I turn to him practically growling. "My whole life is about to fall apart. Don't tell me to calm down," I said.

He backed away and I turned back to face Harry. "Are you purposefully trying to ruin my life!?!" I yelled.

Harry just stood there not saying a word. "Answer me this. Do you hate me?" I asked him.

His eyes narrowed. "Well we sure aren't friends," he said.

I felt shocked. "I've never done nothing to you. I tried to be your friend when we first met but the second you found out my last name you turned me away," I said.

"I was never mean to you, I tried to be nice to you and even stood up for you yet you have the nerve to act like I'm like the Malfoy's and all the other Slytherins," I said.

Surprisingly he looked upset. "Look I'm sorry I-," he started to say.

I interrupted him. "I don't want to hear your sorry ass apology. I wouldn't accept it anyways after the way you treated me," I said.

He started to say something but I cut him off. "I hope you know, my life is ruined because of you." My eyes had tears in them but I quickly blinked them away.

He looked really upset but I didn't care at this point. "Look I'm really sorry I didn't-, " I cut him off again.

"Leave," I said.

"But I-" he tried to say.

"I SAID LEAVE!" I shouted.

He hungs his head and walked back to the Great Hall with a really red hand-print, which was starting to turn purple, on his face.

I stood there for a few seconds before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

I turned around and burried my face in his chest, sobbing. He just hugged me and softly patted my hair. Every few minutes, I felt him kiss my head.

I was a little shocked by this. He hadn't done this since we were both little kids and he would comfort me every time my mom misses something important in my life.

After about 20 minutes, I sniffled and pulled away. "T-thanks Dray," I said, my voice shaking slightly.

He smiled at me. "No problem princess," he said.

I smiled when he said that. When we were younger, we would pretend that we lived in a fantasy world where we didn't have to listen to any rules. I was the fierce but gracefully princess and he was the prince who was secretly a knight.

We also pretended Lucius was our dad aka the king and we killed him and took the throne. We had a really dark sense of humor.

I looked at the ground. "I'm going to be in my room," I said.

He nodded. "I'll cover for you," he said.

I mumbled a thanks and headed to my dorm and locked the door.

I spend the rest of the night crying.

Around 7, I heard a knock on my door. "Go away," I said.

I heard someone say Alohomora and in walked Blaise. "Hey Delilah, how are you holding up?"

I looked at him, tears still running down my face. "Ok not great. Well get your hair and makeup fixed, it's time for dinner," he said.

I sniffled. "I'm not hungry," I said.

He smiled a little. "Me neither. I was just being nice," he said as he sat on my bed.

I looked at him. "Blaise, I'd like to be alone right now," I said. I hated him seeing me like this.

He grinned. "Me too, we can be alone together."

I chuckled a bit as he layed down next to me. He held out his arms and I snuggled into them and hurried my face in his chest and cried.

Other people might assume we liked each other, or were dating, but we were just the best of friends.

"Shh it's ok bubs let it all out," he said.

I cried into his chest as he murmured soothing words to calm me down. After a while, I felt my eyelids grow heavy.

I felt Blaise kiss the top of my head. "Don't worry bubs, I'll always be here for you," he said.

I sniffled and slowly felt myself slipping into unconsciousness.

———————————————————

A/N:

I realize that Draco isn't completely accurate, but I wanted him to have a bit of a soft side for Delilah considering they practically grew up together.

I hope you liked this chapter!