Chapter 6- What The Hell Just Happened

Me, Draco and Blaise sat down at a table and ordered the butter beers and an order of fish and chips.

While we were waiting for the food, someone walked over to the table. It was Hermione. "Delilah, I want to say sorry again about what happened yesterday," she said.

I held up my hand to stop her. "Its ok. I know it wasn't your fault so you have no reason to apologize," I said.

She smiled a little. "I tried to get Harry to apologize, but he won't," she said, looking down.

I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't accept an apology from him anyways."

"Oh and he still has a bright red hand print on his face from where you slapped him. Honestly, he kind of deserved it," she said grinning. 

I grinned back, and for a second it seemed like we could actually be friends, until Ron Weasley marched over and took her arm. "Hermione why are you talking to them. You know their bad news, especially her," he said, looking down at me.

I nearly got out of my seat, but Blaise put his hand on my shoulder to hold me down. Ron quickly dragged Hermione away, but before she left, she mouthed the word sorry and smiled apologetically. And people wonder why I hate the Weasley's.

I put my head on the table and banged it a few times, while Blaise rubbed my back sympathetically and kissed my head. Draco gently took my hand and squeezed it and tried to say things to cheer me up. 

A few minutes later, our food arrived and by the time we finished eating, I felt a bit better.

When we got done eating, the three of us walked around Hogsmeade and window shopped a bit. It was a nice day outside, so the three of us headed back to Hogwarts and spent the rest of the day at the black lake.

Pansy's POV:

When I saw Hermione talking and smiling at Delilah, I felt a bit jealous. I wished that it could be me that was talking and laughing with her. 

I shook my head to clear my head. Ugh I was having to many thoughts and fantasies about her. Last night, I dreamed I pinned her against the wall and kissed her. I fucking kissed her. In my dream, I enjoyed it but I knew in real life I would hate to feel her soft pink luscious lips against mine. 

I quickly walked out after paying for my butter beer and quickly walked back to Hogwarts. Normally, I would have stayed the whole day at Hogsmeade, but my best friend Daphne was hanging out with her new boyfriend Theodore. 

As I was walking back, I saw Delilah, Draco and her stupid boyfriend Blaise. Draco was sitting at the edge of the lake, while Blaise and Delilah were playing in the water. I giggled a little to myself as Blaise shoved her into the water. 

When she got out, I felt myself gasp. Her long dark brown hair looked black as it shone with water. Her clothes hugged even tighter to her curves and somehow her makeup didn't get smudged. 

I quickly looked away and walked to my dorm and flopped down on the bed. I decided to take a shower to clear my thoughts. Bad idea. The water of the shower only made my thoughts worse as I had unholy fantasies. 

After about 20 minutes, I got out of the shower and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I dried my hair and pulled it into a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom and surprise surprise she was there laying on her bed, reading a book. She had changed into dry clothes but her hair was still wet. I tried to stop myself from thinking the thoughts I was having.

Delilah's POV:

When I got back to my dorm, I quickly changed out of my wet clothes and into some dry ones. I was definitely going to get Blaise back for this. 

Since Pansy was showering, I couldn't get a towel to dry my hair. When she finally got out of the shower, I had to keep myself from staring at her. God dammit, she was hot as hell. "Yay your back," she said in the most sarcastic voice imaginable. 

I rolled my eyes and closed the book I was reading. "Shut it Parkinson," I said.

She laughed. "Or what? Are you going to hex me?" she said, cackling. 

I stood up and grabbed my wand. "I'm warning you now. Shut it or else I'll make you," I said taking a couple steps toward her.

She backed up a couple of steps but her face showed no fear. "You won't do anything. Your pathetic and you'll never be as accomplished as your mom." At this point, she was against the wall and we were only standing a couple inches apart. 

At this point, I was so fed up with her, I did the only thing that I could think of to shut her up. What I have wanted to do for years but never had the courage to. 

I kissed her. Hard.

And she kissed me back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little warning: there's definitely going to be some smut in the next chapter.

I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, but it shouldn't affect the story line, so if you decide to skip it, you won't miss anything important. 

I hope you all have a great day/night!