Chapter 16- This Is Bad

Pansy's POV:

I fucked up. I fucked up bad. 

I never meant for it to happen honestly! Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe I was jealous or maybe I was feeling insecure and was afraid she would realize she liked Hermione more than she liked me. 

Ugh just shut up. I shouldn't be coming up with excuses at a time like this. 

After I finished my classes for the day, I went to my dorm for the first time since the fight, hoping to see Delilah on her bead, reading like usual.

Instead when I opened the door, I saw that her stuff was missing. What? That can't be right. Was there an intruder. 

I immediately went into a panic and began searching around. I then noticed it was only her stuff that was missing. That didn't make sense.

"If you're looking for Delilah, she moved out."

I quickly turned around and saw Blaise leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Wait what?" I asked. 

Blaise scoffed. "Did you really expect her to stick around after what you did to her? Merlin Pansy you're such an idiot," he said before walking off. 

I felt a pain in my chest and fell to the ground as sobs ripped up my throat. Oh god this was even worse than I thought. How do I fix this?

What I did was stupid, I never should have done it. All I wanted more than ever was to have her back in my arms so I would know everything would be alright. But deep down I knew, nothing would ever be right again.

Delilah's POV:

That afternoon as I was heading to class I almost ran into Hermione. 

"Oh I'm sorry Delilah, I didn't see you there," she said.

I smiled a bit. "It's fine totally my fault."

Hermione smiled then it fell a bit as it turned sympathetic. "How are you doing," she asked, her voice filled with concern.

I smiled sadly. "I'm alright, not the best," I said truthfully. 

Just then, Hermione pulled me into a tight hug. "I am so sorry you have to go through this Lia. It's not fair to you, she shouldn't have done that," she said. 

I hugged her back and buried my face in her shoulder and let out quiet little sobs while hermione rubbed my back soothingly. After a few minutes, I pulled away and Hermione dried away my tears with the sleeve on her robe. "I know it hurts right now but it will get better. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you will eventually. Then you'll be able to look back on the time you were dating and smile at the memories, it just takes time ok? No one expects you to get over her overnight," she said. 

I sniffled and smiled a tiny bit. "Thanks Hermione," I said. 

Hermione smiled a bit. "Your welcome. I'll always be here to talk," she said.

I nodded and she kissed my cheek before heading off to the Gryffindor tower. I stood there stunned for a moment before I snapped out of it and made my way back to my new dorm. 

Instead of getting ready for dinner, I slipped on my comfy clothes and crawled into bed, snuggling deep under the covers. 

I laid there just staring at the wall before finally falling into a deep sleep. 

✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳

I woke up to pitch darkness. I looked over at my alarm clock to see it was just after 2 am. I groaned and sat up and looked around in a haze before deciding to get up and walk around.