Chapter 35 - Valentines day

Emily's pov

I woke up and saw none of my mates in bed. I saw a note on the bedside table. I picked it up and started reading it.

"Dear Em, Happy Valentines Day my dear. We all love you so much more than you now. We couldn't ask for a more beautiful and wonderful mate. You mean the world to all of us and we are so happy to have you in our life. We are thankful to have you with us everyday. Remember your so beautiful and you deserve the world. Get ready and come down when you are ready" Love your mates

I got up and walked to my closet. I picked out some clothes to wear. I put them on then walked to the bathroom and did my toiletry stuff. Then I walked out the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I was finally ready. I walked to my door and opened it. I looked to the floor and saw red rose petals leading all the way downstairs and I am assuming to my mates. I walked out my room and followed the petals. It lead to the kitchen. I followed them and stopped when I arrived at the kitchen. 

Kai was cooking his usual breakfast eggs, bacon, ash browns, etc. Normally I love it. But today it made me feel sick just the smell of it. Oh well. All my mates saw me and got up and hugged me. 

"Morning angel Happy Valentines day" Elijah said to me and hugged me. He gave me a red rose to hold.

"Thank you Elijah. Happy Valentines day. Good morning to you too" I said and hugged and kissed him. He kissed me back.

"Good morning princess Happy Valentines day" Connor and Enzo said to me and walked over to me.

They also hugged and kissed me and I hugged and kissed them back and they gave me a red rose each to.

"Good morning Connor, good morning Enzo. Happy Valentines day" I said

Then Stefan and Damon walked over and handed me a red rose each. I politely took them. We hugged and kissed each other. 

"Good morning beautiful, Happy Valentines day" They said

"Good morning Stefan and Damon Happy Valentines day" I said and kissed them on the cheek.

Matt and Tyler and Jeremy walked over to me and showered me in kisses and I giggled.

"Morning gorgeous Happy Valentines day" They said

"Morning boys, Happy Valentines day" I said and hugged them and showered them in kisses. 

They handed me a red rose each and I took them.

Klaus walked over and and handed me a red rose.

"Morning love, Happy Valentines day" Klaus said and sweetly kissed me.

"Morning Klaus, Happy Valentines day" I said and kissed him back after.

"Morning darling, Happy Valentines day" Kol said and kissed me and handed me a rose.

"Morning Kol, Happy Valentines day" I said and kissed and hugged him

"Morning Babygirl, Happy Valentines day" Kai said and handed me a bouquet of roses to go with the ones in my hand.

"Morning Kai, Happy Valentines day. Thank you everyone for the beautiful roses" I said and kissed Kai and all my other mates again.

I walked to the cupboard and found a beautiful vase and put the flowers in there. When I turned around all my mates were holding more gifts for me. I would give my gifts to them later. 

"Guys you shouldn't have" I said

"Your our mate and we want to spoil you today" Matt said

I gave them all hugs again. Matt gave me a box of chocolates. Stefan brought me a massive teddy. Damon bought me lovely earrings. Klaus bought me sweets. Elijah and Kol bought me two different expensive champagne bottles. Enzo bought me a basket full of bath bombs and face masks and soaps and other stuff. Tyler bought me white roses. Jeremy bought me another pair of gorgeous earrings. Kai bought me another bouquet of red roses.