New book

Check out my new book if you want. I am currently writing chapters as much as I can between school and everything. So sorry for the slow updates on the other books but I am updating them all as much as I can.

 So sorry for the slow updates on the other books but I am updating them all as much as I can

Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used to Jacob's house and play with the pack and everyone. She grew up with them and they all loved Mia to bits. They are very close and protective of her. She knows all about them being wolves or them going to turn into them when they are older, she found out herself and promised to them she would keep it a secret. Charlie is like her second dad and has loved her like his own child. When Tia found her dad died she couldn't handle it and moved to live with her mum when she was thirteen. Charlie and the pack miss Tia and haven't seen her since she was thirteen.

Bella has always been jealous of her sister, her beauty, her talents and that everyone likes her. Tia has grown up now and is even more beautiful. She is 18 years now. Bella is obsessed with the pack and tries to stake her claim on them continuously as well as the leaches that Paul likes to call them. Charlies is notified Tia is coming back to town and to stay for good and he gets excited.

What happens when she returns to town? What happens when she finds out the pack imprints her?

How will she take it? Bella is even more envious of her sister now. What will she do when she finds out the pack imprinted on her? What will the pack do when they find out Tia has a boyfriend?