Chapter 17 - Babygirl is that really you?

Emily's pov

I vamp speeded to my old house and hid in my bedroom and locked the door. No one will come in here. No one has since I died. I freshened up and sat on my phone waiting till night comes. I got changed and did my hair and sprayed on my favourite Chanel perfume.

 I got changed and did my hair and sprayed on my favourite Chanel perfume

Klaus's pov

My brothers, sister and I were getting ready to go to Caroline's house. We just all wore casual attire like jeans, joggers, shorts etc. We arrived at the door and we were about to knock when we heard someone behind us we looked to our left and saw Kai coming and Connor not far behind. Then we looked to our right and saw Damon, Stefan, Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, Enzo, Marcel, Lucy and Charlie.

"Is it just me or does this feel like Deja vu?" Tyler said

"Definitely does" I said

"So you all got the same letter?" I asked

"Yeah" They all said and held up their letters.

I knocked on the door and Caroline opened up the door. We al walked in. We all said our hello's.

"Caroline did you set this up?" Stefan asked her.

"No, I didn't" She said and showed us her letter.

"So if it wasn't any of us. Who was it?" I asked

"Why are we here then?" Rebecca asked

"I wanna know who this E.F is." Kai said

"Emily's room still smells of her" I said sadly.

"I still really miss her all the time" Connor said

"I know we all do" Elijah said.

"Who is E.F?" I asked.

"I am" Someone said walking down wearing Emily's dress and a jumper on top.

Emily's pov

My mates, friends and Caroline was here I could smell them. I am so excited and nervous. I put one of my hoodies on top of my dress so I can surprise them. They walked in and I over heard their conversation and wanted to wait until they finish.

"Is it just me or does this feel like Deja vu?" Tyler said

"Definitely does" Klaus said

"So you all got the same letter?" Klaus asked

"Yeah" They all said.

Klaus knocked on the door and Caroline opened up the door. They all walked in. They all said their hello's.

"Caroline did you set this up?" Stefan asked her.

"No, I didn't" She said.

"So if it wasn't any of us. Who was it?" Klaus asked

"Why are we here then?" Rebecca asked

"I wanna know who this E.F is." Kai said

"Emily's room still smells of her" Klaus said sadly.

"I still really miss her all the time" Connor said

"I know we all do" Elijah said.

"Who is E.F?" Klaus asked.

Now was the time. Now or never. I opened my door and walked downstairs and said "I am" still wearing my dress and hoodie.

"Who are you? Why are you wearing our mates clothes?" Klaus asked angrily.

I took my hoodie off and showed them who I was. 

"Babygirl is that really you?" Kai asked me

"What how? No way we buried you. you were dead." Matt said

"It's an imposter" Jeremy said

"It's not possible" Stefan said

"It is really me I can prove it" I said I hid behind the lounge door and turned into my wolf and spoke to Tyler, Klaus and Kol in wolf form.

"Hey guys it's me Allison I miss you guys so much" I then went behind the lounge door again and changed back into my dress. "If you still don't believe me check your arms my soulmark is back. Soul marks only come back when the true mate is back" I said

"It really is you" Kai said. He ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back tighter and didn't let go. I kissed him with so much passion afraid I was going to disappear again soon. I did the same with the rest of my mates. Then I ran to all my friends and hugged them tightly. Lastly Caroline I hugged her tighter than anyone. 

"I missed you all so much." I said and sat down next to Caroline. Kai quickly picked me up and sat me in his lap. 

"How are you alive? We buried you in the grave." Damon asked.

"Well funny story. Yes I was actually dead for ten years but for the last five months I was alive. Before you guys get angry it was to ensure I wouldn't disappear again. So two witches who I am now really good friends with, were new witches and had to perform a resurrection successfully on a dead body to complete the witching process. It worked then I had to stay with them five months to ensure the spell worked and I would not disappear back. I also sent out all those letters because I was not sure how to get you all together again. Also it says E.F because of Emily Forbes." I said

"Why didn't I think of that?" Elijah said.

"Tonight and tomorrow I am spending time with my mates. The next day and the day after I am spending the day with my friends and then the last day I am spending with Caroline." I said.

"Well we will go home and see you when it's our day to have you my friends and Caroline said." Lucy said.

"For sure" I said and gave them all hugs. Then they all left and the only people left was my mates and I.

"Now for you lot we have a lot of catching up to do in my bedroom" I said and winked at them, running to my bedroom. All of them hot on my trail.

Authors note 

What a happy ending. I finished the book now.

Just kidding. Next chapter is steamy beware!

Vote and Comment

Till next time;)