Chapter 48 - How?

Em's pov

Once I was untied, I ran with the camera and I knew my mates were watching. Right now I focusing on an escape plan and I am literally looking for any exit.

"Yes Em, well done keep going" Nik said

"We can't escape we are blocked by a barrier but we are trying" Enzo said

"Call Marcel and get Alisha and some of the witches from the Bayou to come they will help you because they are loyal to Marcel and you" I whispered

"Why are you whispering Em?" Matt said To me

I saw a hallway and ran down it. It looked terrifying and the lights kept flashing. My heart rate was so high right now. I was so scared.

"I am running down a hallway and I am not alone, I am scared guys" I whispered running with with all my might to protect my children and I. Well our children.

I can't use any powers or spells at the moment as I am still weak from the vervain. So the fact that I am still running is beyond me. I really hope the vervain hasn't hurt our kids. I pray they are ok. As I was running I put my hand on my stomach and I felt our baby kick. I breathed out believed they are ok. I felt another kick and I was happy I felt it.

"Try to find a way out Em, we are gonna call Marcel now and we're going to find you. We promise you won't be hurt again" Damon said

"This corridor is not to bad but I am still terrified the lights keep flickering" I whispered.

I kept running and running not letting anyone or anything get me. I wasn't running very fast but fast enough to get somewhere. I couldn't use vamp speeding as I was weak right now but I was doing my best. Finally I came across a tunnel but it was even scarier then the first hallway that I ran through. It was much much darker and much bigger. I have never been so scared in my life.

"Guys I found a big tunnel should I follow it?" I whispered

"Yes go through it Em and run and try to escape okay beautiful, we know you're scared and we won't let anything happen to you. We promise." Elijah said crying quietly

My poor mates were crying and I couldn't help them. I sent some love through our bond and I saw some of the m relax but nonetheless they were all still scared for me and furious and angry at Alaric, Bonnie and Elena.

I don't blame him I was crying as well. But I had to b e strong for my our kids and my mates.

"It's really creepy down here guys I am scared" I said

"Em I know you're scared your going to be free soon just keep going and find a safe place to hide till we come or find an exit" Kol said

The camera started going static and I was scared because they were freezing.

"Guys...

I said but the camera was going static.

"Em we can't hear you its going static" Tyler said

I could hear someone following me and I didn't dare look back but keep running for my life literally.

"Someone

"Is

"Following

"Me

"Not

"Alone

I said but my words came out one by one as it kept freezing. The whole sentence was Someone is following me and I am not alone. 

"Em" I heard someone say quietly from behind me.

I was shitting myself but I kept running.

"Em keep running" Someone said from behind me