Chapter 15 - The blood fest (Pt.2) and a funeral

Kol's pov

"This is it guys, either she is here or she isn't." Damon said

I slowly opened the door to reveal.......

Our baby girl on the bed. 

"Baby girl?" I said

"Guys she is not responding I can't tell if she's sleeping or not" I said afraid of the answer

"Check your soul marks guys." Caroline said

We all checked our soul marks and they were gone. 

"She's gone" I said "For real this time"

All of us were crying.

"No baby why?" I cried and hugged her.

"Why did this have to happen to you?" Klaus cried"

"I am going to fucking kill this bastard when we get back" Kai said.

"Hurry the fuck up and let's get out of here" Kai said returning to his cold self.

"Wait there is a note on the desk" Caroline said.

"Just pick it up and we'll read it at home" Klaus said.

Kai picked Babygirl up and we all vamp speeded home. We layed her down on her bed then we all came downstairs. Her father was tied up in a chair. Slowly waking up.

"I can't believe she is gone" Kai said.

"It doesn't seem real. It feels like we are in a nightmare." Elijah said

"I just wish we got there in time" I said.

"It's all his fault" Connor said pointing to Emily's dad.

"Caroline read the letter" Stefan asked nicely.

Dear my beautiful mates, my amazing friends, and my sweet sister,

I love you all so much. I am sorry I can't be here to say goodbye, it breaks my heart I am not here to say goodbye properly. I will miss you all so much. You all will be forever in my hearts. Thank you for everything you guys have ever done for me. I don't deserve you guys. Go and live your happy lives now. I am sorry mates I didn't have more time to get to know you all especially Connor as I met you last. I am sorry I was trouble to you all. I am sorry I couldn't be a better mate, a better best friend or a better sister. I will always love you all. Elijah, Stefan, Kol and Matt you guys will always be my sweet, lovely open minded goofy mates. Jeremy you will always be my hero. Damon, Klaus, and Tyler you guys will always be my protective, funny fierce mates that make me laugh. Kai, Kai my dear Kai you will always be my possessive, protective, fierce, loving mate and I will miss you sooooo much just as much as everyone. Finally but not last Connor, funny how to describe you like Kol you are my mate, my best friend, my lover, my fighter, my hero I love you and wish I had more time to get to know you. Enzo, Marcel and dear Rebecca you have been in my life for a long time and has been through the hard times with me, and I thank you for that. I will miss our adventures. Charlie and Lucy you guys, you know all my secrets I love you guys and will miss you so much. Finally my beautiful sister Caroline thank you for saving me from my dad. I know we didn't get much time to bond. Thank you for being my sister and being there for me and sticking by my side. Thank you for the surprise party you threw me. I am grateful to you all and I owe you all some day. I hope you all can forgive me someday when I have been horrible to you all on day or another. I love yo all and will miss you all very dearly.

Love Emily xxx

By the end we were all crying more than before.

"I miss her so much" Caroline cried.