Chapter 22 - Daddy kink?

Emily's pov

I woke up still snuggled up with Enzo and the sun shining on my face. He must have felt me wake up because 

I felt him move and say "Good morning baby"

"Good morning" I say.

He went to kiss me but I moved away. He frowned.

"Why did you move away?" He asked

"Morning breath" I said

He looked at me for a few seconds then grabbed my face and snogged me.

"I don't care. I love you so fucking much." He said and I smiled. 

"Right let's get ready." I said. 

He nodded his head and we bot got ready. Enzo put black jeans and a white polo T - shirt on with black adidas trainers.

I put on a white T - shirt dress with my black jean Demin jacket and my white trainers.

Then we vamp speeded to my house. I barely made it there as I was still sore from my encounter with my other mates and Enzo in two days.

I opened the door and saw all my mates in the kitchen and limped to the couch. Enzo came and sat with me. All my other mates entered the living room and gave me hugs and kisses. 

"Why are you limping?" Klaus asked and all my other mates looked at Enzo.

"Let's just say you guys don't exactly go easy on me apart from Elijah and Matt." I said exhausted.

"Oh right" Kol said.

"Anyway we want to apologise to both you and Enzo. We are all sorry and we didn't mean to invade your privacy. We are also sorry to you Enzo for being rude to you. Can you forgive us both of you?" Stefan said

"Yeah, it's cool guys. I would have been the same if I was in your position" Enzo said. 

All my mates smiled at him. "What about you Emily do you forgive us?" Damon said as they all stared at me waiting to answer. I decided to tease them for a minute and looked at them as if I turned my emotions of.

"Oh no she turned her emotions off again" Elijah said

"Oh shit" Matt said they all started panicking. 

"Just joking I forgive you all and I love you all." I said. They all looked relieved and showered me in hugs and kisses.

"Right let's get breakfast, I'm starving" I said

They all chuckled and I walked to the kitchen. Klaus cooked my favourite Belgian waffles for everyone. Then we went and sat on the couch and watched a movie. When it finished Damon turned to Enzo and said "Did Emily tell you about her kinks the things that we do that turn her on?" 

Enzo smirked and said "Go on"

"Don't you dare" I said

Kai looked at me and said "He's your mate as well sharing is caring and we are sharing." 

I groaned.

"Well she gets turned on when we groan during sex it turns her on. Or when we guys get angry at someone or jealous or possessive it turns her on. Or when we stroke her legs under the table it turns her on. Or when we guys are rough with her or push her against the wall or table and grind on her. Or we you speak dirty to her." Klaus said

"Well thanks for telling me now I know. But your missing one." Enzo said

"No we are not" Connor said