Chapter 27 - New Orleans

Emily's pov

"Pack your bags" Elijah said

"We are going to New Orleans" Klaus said

"Yes we are going on holiday" I said excited.

"Yes just us and the rest of your mates because we all need a holiday" Connor said.

"Yes I am so excited" I said.

I vamp speeded round my room, I grabbed my suitcase and ran round grabbing shirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, thongs, pants, shoes, hair stuff, make up, toiletries. It took me about an hour to pack. 

"Finished" I said

"Well we have to go back to our houses to pack our bags and we'll see you in about two hours" Kai said

"You guys are leaving me?" I said sadly.

"Yes but we will be back soon princess" Kol said

"I'll stay with you and Damon can pack my things is that ok?" Stefan said

"Yes that's fine brother so we know she'll have some protection while we are gone." Damon said

"Ok I'll see you guys soon, I'll miss you guys so much. Be careful, I love you all be safe and come back to me soon" I said and hugged each and every one of them.

"We will Babygirl" Enzo said.

"We'll be back soon" Connor said

"We love you so much" Matt and Tyler said.

"We'll be back very soon" Jeremy and Damon said.

"We'll be safe" Kol said.

"We'll miss you too love" Klaus said

"Well think of you the whole time we are packing princess" Elijah said

"We'll see you later" Kai said

I gave them all one last hug and kiss and let them go.

I stood waiting at the door for a minute then ran to Stefan.

"Hey Stefan" I said sweetly.

"Hey princess" He said

Play music 

We lay each others foreheads against each other and looked deeply into each others eyes.

"I love you Stefan Salvatore" I said

"I love you Emily Forbes" He said

I straddled his lap and kissed him deeply and passionately. He pulled me closer by his hips and I pulled him closer by his hair. 

"You know when we found you after your dad took you, we found you but we lost you, you died. I lost my whole world. I died right there. I lost a part of myself that day we all did. You are not only my soulmate. You are my other part. You are my breath that helps me breathe. Your the blood in my body to be alive. Your my everything. I love you so much. The day you died I lost everything I lived for. My world broke down. I had nothing and no one. I can't live without you. I can never lose you again. I promise to love you to my last breath and I will never leave you. I will always come back for you. I will never abandon you. I can't go through that ever again. I can't lose you ever again. I need you in my life. I love you so much. I can't go through the pain of losing you again. It would be too much. I don't know what I would do." Stefan said and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back just as tight, crying just like him.