Chapter 50 - Mum

Recap

"I don't deserve you guys. I am glad to have you as my mates" I said

"Yeah you're right you don't deserve us. We are too good" Nik said jokingly

"Alright don't get cocky Nik" I said smiling

"I am just playing with you love" Nik said and kissed my forehead.

We all had a laugh.

"Kai?" I said

"Yes Babygirl?" Kai said looking at me playing with my fingers.

"Are you ok?" I said

"Yes why?" Kai said

"Because you saw your dad and he died. He called you an abomination Kai. I don't think you are an abomination Kai. We all have our flaws and and imperfections but I don't care about any of yours or my other mates because to me you are all perfect and I love you all the way you are. And if we are completely honest all are parents are fucked up. Maybe expect Matt, and Jeremy's and Caroline and I's mum expect from that the rest are well you know. But to me Kai you are not an abomination and I love you so much" I said and stroked his cheek.

He kissed my knuckles and looked at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Thank you Em. I am more than alright. I love you so much Em. Your are so kind and beautiful and you deserve the best. I know you don't think I am an abomination. All I ask of you is don't ever leave me please. I don't deserve you. You are too kind to me" Kai said and kissed my lips gently.

I missed the feeling of my mates lips on mine. I kissed him back sweetly.

"Kai you don't need to thank me none of you do. I love you so much too Kai and the rest of you. You deserve the best as well. I will never leave you Kai. I will never leave an of you. Kai you deserve the world. I will try to give you eleven males my heart, the world and all my love" I said

I hugged all my mates and yawned.

"Right time for bed Em" Stefan said

"We'll be here when you wake up" Elijah said

"We are not going anywhere okay?" Klaus said

I nodded.

"Okay, I love you guys, see you in the morning" I said

"See you in the morning, we love you too" Matt said and kissed my forehead.

I fell asleep happy and safe in-between my mates arms. I will do everything in my power to protect my mates and our kids.

Recap over

Dream

I woke up and I was in the same warehouse and I was running down the halls and someone was chasing me. It was my dad and he was laughing running with a knife in his hand chasing me. I was running for my life. He threw the knife and it landed in my back. I screamed in pain and he laughed. I fell to the floor. He walked over to me. I was crawling on the floor and he dug the knife deeper into me.

"You can never escape me Em" My dad said 

He dragged me down the hall and I screamed for him to let me go.

"Let me go. Let me go" I screamed at him 

He just laughed.

He dragged me back to the main bit where I was tied up and I saw all my mates tied up in the chairs. I cried and screamed.

"Let them go" I screamed at my dad

Alaric walked over and held me back and so did Joshua. I fought to get out their hold but they kept me down.