Chapter 14 - The blood fest

Emily's pov

My body was becoming weaker and weaker. I can't even lift up my head that's how weak I am. I am going to miss my mates so much. I know they are coming to get me but by the time they arrive I will be dead. I am going to miss them so much. I had like 5% of my power left and I used my levitation power to pick up the paper and pen to write a letter before I die.

Dear my beautiful mates, my amazing friends, and my sweet sister,

I love you all so much. I am sorry I can't be here to say goodbye, it breaks my heart I am not here to say goodbye properly. I will miss you all so much. You all will be forever in my hearts. Thank you for everything you guys have ever done for me. I don't deserve you guys. Go  and live your happy lives now. I am sorry mates I didn't have more time to get to know you all especially Connor as I met you last. I am sorry I was trouble to you all. I am sorry I couldn't be a better mate, a better best friend or a better sister. I will always love you all. Elijah, Stefan, Kol and Matt you guys will always be my sweet, lovely open minded goofy mates. Jeremy you will always be my hero. Damon, Klaus, and Tyler you guys will always be my protective, funny fierce mates that make me laugh. Kai, Kai my dear Kai you will always be my possessive, protective, fierce, loving mate and I will miss you sooooo much just as much as everyone. Finally but not last Connor, funny how to describe you like Kol you are my mate, my best friend, my lover, my fighter, my hero I love you and wish I had more time to get to know you. Enzo, Marcel and dear Rebecca you have been in my life for a long time and has been through the hard times with me, and I thank you for that. I will miss our adventures. Charlie and Lucy you guys, you know all my secrets I love you guys and will miss you so much. Finally my beautiful sister Caroline thank you for saving me from my dad. I know we didn't get much time to bond. Thank you for being my sister and being there for me and sticking by my side. Thank you for the suprise party you threw me. I am grateful to you all and I owe you all some day. I hope you all can forgive me someday when I have been horrible to you all on day or another. I love yo all and will miss you all very dearly.

Love Emily xxx

I used the last of my power and put it on the desk and start to close my eyes. I love you was the last thing I said.

Damon's pov

Everyone woke up at six and got ready. Today was the day we get Emily back. We all vamp speeded to Italy each carrying one of the humans on our back. It took us an hour and a 1/2 to get there. We finally arrived at the house.

We tried to walk in but the guard stopped us and said

"Sorry no entry"

"Let me in and get your hand off me or your going to regret it" I replied

"Is that a threat?" He asked

"No it's a promise" I said.

He tried to hit me but I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He screamed. All the other guards came running out at us. Then the blood fest began. I broke the guards neck and ripped his heart out. Then Kai, Klaus, Tyler and Caroline ripped four other guards hearts out. Matt and Jeremy stabbed four guards in the stomach and slit their throats. Enzo and Marcel drained six guards of their blood. Conner, and Kol ripped two guards heads of. Elijah surprised us when he killed eight guards in one go. Charlie and Lucy slit two guards throats. 

"Well that's a 1/3 of the guards dead well at least outside." Klaus said

"Come on we don't have much time to find Emily" Kai said.

"Let's go" Elijah said

"Come on then" I said

We all went inside.

"Let's all split up that way we can find Emily quicker" Kai said

"Good idea" I said

"We will go in groups of five as there is 15 of us. Ok me, Klaus, Tyler, Kai and Kol. We'll be a group. Matt, Jeremy, Connor, Elijah and Stefan be a group. Then the last group will be Caroline, Lucy, Charlie, Enzo and Marcel one group. We'll take north side of the block. Your group Elijah take west side of the block and Caroline's group take East side of the block and we'll all meet south side of the block as there are probably more guards there." I said

"Ok let's go" Connor said

We all went of in our different directions and searched for Emily or her father. An hour later and most of the guards dead and still no sign of Emily or her dad. We all met at the south side of the block. 

"No sign of Emily or her dad either?" I asked losing hope.

Elijah saw this as he said "Don't lose hope Damon"

"This is the last place she could be" I said.

We all looked through all the doors killed many guards and there were two doors left. We went in the white one and saw Emily's dad at the desk. We stormed up to him and punched him and he lost all color in his face.

"Oh shit" He said

"Oh shit is right" Kai said and he knocked him out. Elijah carried him. Then there was one last door. 

"This is it guys, either she is here or she isn't." I said

Kol slowly opened the door to reveal.......

Authors note

What happened to Emily?

Is she alive or dead?

Vote and Comment

Till next time;)