Chapter 79: A good man

Zavriel's Pov

I'm already here at the company and we're already starting to have the photoshoot.

"Okay, okay! Good! Good one! Wait-- Erika, join him" sabi ni sir Jun, our photographer. 

Lumapit naman si Erika. 

"Okay, the theme is 'Dates' You know what to do models" sabi ni Sir.

So Erika and I posed as if we were dating.

"Nice! Keep it up.. Good"

"This might be the last time I'd be shooting with you" sabi ni Erika habang nagpopose pa rin kami.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

She hugged me on my neck and I held her on her waist and we both looked into the camera. "I'm quitting"

"Good job you two. Lets have our lunch break first"

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya. I mean who wouldn't be?!

She's been part of this modeling agency for so long and now she wants to quit?

"Erika, what do you mean you're quitting? Is there a problem?"

She shooked her head. "No. There's no problem at all"

"Then why are you quitting?" I asked.

Sabay naman kaming naglakad papunta sa preparation room at pinalabas na muna namin ang ibang staff na nandito para makapag-usap kaming dalawa.

She heaved a deep sigh first before she looked at me and smiled. "Let's just say that I fell in love with someone and I'm gonna focus on him so I'm quitting" she explained.

Mas nagulat naman ako dahil... Nainlove siya? Teka! Kanino?

"You fell in love? Sino naman siya?" I asked. 

"You might meet him soon pero... I'm afraid na baka one sided love lang to" she sadly said. "And that's why I'm deciding to quit para kapag nakita ko siya, magfofocus ako sa kanya para mafall rin siya sa akin" she said. This time, she's smiling.

"Then what about the model? I mean you've been always my modeling partner"

Erika chuckled. "You can find another one. Anyway, alam naman na ito ni tita and she approved it already. Alam na rin ito ni sir Jun so they're now starting to look for a new model" she explained.

"Is my sweet, handsome son here?" rinig kong boses mula sa labas ng preparation room.

Sigh.. It's just my mom.

Bumukas ang kurtina dito at pumasok si mama. Nagbeso na muna si Erika kay mama at pagkatapos ay lumapit na sa akin si mama para bigyan rin ako ng halik sa pisngi.

"Mom, pumayag ka? Na magkiquit na si Erika?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes so naghahanap na kami ng papalit sa kanya. Also, Kamusta si Khiena? I mean, right now, she's not answering my calls" mom said.

Saka ko lang naalala na hirap nga pala siyang makakibo ngayon so she can't prepare her lunch!

"Uhm mom? Can you call Ate Jess, your secretary and tell her na bumili ng lunch at ibigay iyon kay Khiena para maglunch? Or just call one of the employees on that condo and tell them to bring food for lunch" 

Kumunot naman ang noo ni mama. "Why? At hindi ba siya umalis para sa trabaho niya?" mom asked.

I shooked my head as an answer. "Nope. Its her time of the month and probably its her first time na sumakit ang puson niya so she can barely move" I explained.

"Mag-usap na muna kayo jan, mauuna na po akong maglunch" paalam ni Erika at lumabas na.

"I see. Okay then. I'll call Daniel and tell him to---" I immediately cut her off when I just heard his name.

"No. Not him. If possible, ang utusan mo na lang mom is babae" 

"Why?" she curiously asked.

Tch. How can I trust that Daniel when one time, I heard someone pointing him and saying that he's a pervert.

He wasn't fired or what coz there were no evidence and it just happened one time. Or so we think? Well who knows? Isang beses lang naman ang may nagsumbong and like what I said earlier, there were no proofs that says he is indeed a pervert.

But still, I'm just being cautious here. Lalo na't ganun ang sitwasyon ni Khiena.

"I just don't trust that guy or any other guys. So please mom, babae ang utusan mo" I said.

Mom then smiled and nodded. "Okay sweetie" then ginulo niya pa ang buhok ko. 

"Argh! Mom?! You don't have to ruin my hair!"

"I'm just glad that you care for her even though you're not that close with each other and barely knows each other"

"I just care coz I have respect for girls"

Mom smiled again. "I'm glad you grew up to be a good man" She said and pat my head. "Anyway, How's your so called girlfriend? Hindi ko na rin siya nakikita ng ilang buwan" Mom sarcastically asked.

She's not in good terms with my Ex girlfriend. Actually, she doesn't like a single thing about her and mom said to me before that that girl doesn't deserve me. Well at first, I didn't believed her, but now, I can say that my mom was right about her.

She don't deserve me. She just liked me because of my name. She just took me for granted.

"Ilang buwan na kaming wala ma. She cheated"

"Oh.. Well, I'm relieved that you and her broke up. But I'm mad at her for hurting my sweet son" she said. "Oh well. Nangyari na ang dapat na mangyari. You can find another girlfriend. And that girl would love you for who you are, and not because of your money, fame, nor your name"

"Yeah. And I think I found her"  I whispered.

"Did you say something son?" 

I smiled at her. "I said, my ex cheated and she also got cheated. I guess it's just her karma"