Chapter 102: She's mine

Khiena's Pov

"Khiena, your phone's been ringing the whole time. Why don't you answer it first? Ako na munang bahala dito" Cheska said.

I nodded at pumunta sa staff's room.

Dumiretso ako sa locker area at kinuha ko ang aking phone para sagutin ang tawag.

It was Erika who's calling.

["Hey bes? Change of plans. Magbibeach na lang tayo. I already told Zavriel about it and ikaw na lang hinihintay. Also, I won't take a no for an answer so you will come with us on the beach. 3 days 2 nights tayo. And next week yon. Bye"]

Tch. Di pa nga ako nakakasalita, binaba agad ang tawag. Then that means whether I like it or not, I will go with them.

Sigh. Well, I guess I needed to relax. So being at the beach with friends, is fine.

*Sigh*

"Ah!" Napadaing ako at napahawak sa aking dibdib nang makaramdam ako ng sakit mula dito.

"A-aray *huff huff*"

Anong nangyayari? Bakit? Bakit ganito kasakit?! Aray! Bakit parang nahihirapan na rin ako huminga?

T-tulong! Tulong!

Aish! I want to shout but I just can't!

Sa sobrang panghihina dahil sa hirap na akong mahinga ay napahiga ako sa sahig at sinubukan kong abutin ang aking cellphone.

Kahit na hirap na ako at nanginginig na ang aking mga kamay ay nagawa ko pa namang makatawag kay Zavriel dahil siya ang nasa unahan ng aking recent calls.

It was ringing and then my vision was starting to get blurry.

["Hello?"] I heard his voice.

But before I could even answer, I passed out.

*****

Zavriel's Pov

I was about to start my car and drive to the cafe where Khiena works, when she suddenly called.

I smiled and immediately answered it. "Hello?" I said but no one answered.

All I just hear are deep breaths.

"Khiena? Hello?"

I don't know what was that but I ended the call and immediately drove fast to the cafe.

I am not sure why but my heart was beating fast as if I know something was wrong.

Nang makarating ako sa cafe ay agad na lumapit ako kay Cheska na nasa counter at tinanong kung nasaan si Khiena. I even asked her kung sino pa ba ang kasama nilang magtrabaho dito.

"Kaming dalawa lang ni Khiena ang nandito. And nandoon siguro si Khiena sa locker area since may tumatawag sa phone niya kanina"

I nodded and immediately entered the staffs room and find my way to go to the lockers area.

"Khiena are you there?" I asked but no one was answering.

Then my eyes widened out of fear when I sa her lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Khiena" I ran into her.

I knelt down and carried her. I tried to wake her up but she's not opening her eyes.

Pansin ko rin na mainit siya at para bang hirap pa siyang makahinga so I have no choice but to carry her outside and bring her to a hospital.

"Om--Khiena?"