Chapter 97: Fever

Chapter 97: Fever

Horus' Pov

Like what Khiena said earlier, I brought Isaac on the nearest clinic.

The nurse even said that he needs to go home since he caught a fever.

Inaya ko na nga rin siya na mauna ng umuwi and that I'll drive para naman makapagpahinga na siya but he refused.

I was getting bored here so I tried to talk to him. "Dude---" he immediately cut me off.

"Don't call me dude. We're not close" he coldly said.

"Isaac-----" again, he cut me off.

"Don't call me that. We're not friends---" this time, I cut him off.

"Tch. But we were! And dude, Isaac, lets make up. We're bro's remember? Okay, I'm sorry for choosing the wrong friends" I sincerely said.

I then heard him sighed. "Is that all?"

"Isaac, let's be bro's again!"

"So you're not gonna say your sorry for getting me disqualified from the swimming nationals?"

Napayuko naman ako. "I'm sorry dude. Hey, it was all in the past and its been years---"

"Its been years, its in the past, but that wasn't easy to forget Horus Nyle Tyler" may iin na sabi niya.

"I'm sorry. Really dude. I'm sorry"

"You're still friends with those bastards?"

I nodded. "Yeah but we're not that close enough ever since we met Khiena---" he cut me off.

"Stay away from Khiena"

My brows then furrowed.

Why would I stay away from her? I won't even do anything to her!

Hmmm... could it be that?

"Bro--" tch! Hindi pa nga nakakasalita ng madami!

"Dont call me bro. I haven't forgiven you yet"

"Tch. Cold as ever eh? But Isaac, are you in love with her?" And that question made the room in silence.

Oh, I think I know the answer.

Magsasalita pa nga sana ako nang maunahan niya ako.

"I'm not"

"Oh? Then I can court her"

Agad naman na napaharap siya sa akin. And that kind of reaction made me smirk. "I just told you to stay away from her didn't I?" He coldly said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I won't do that. I am indeed planning to court her. Hmm.. should I start courting her now?"

"What the heck dude?!"

"Dude? Woah. You forgave me already? We're bros again?" I asked, smiling.

His brows then furrowed. "Yeah. Just don't do that"

"Yes! We're bro's again haha!" Natutuwang sabi ko.

"Tsk tsk tsk. How gay" pareho namin ni Zavriel nilingon si Khiena na umiiling iling pea habang nakakrus ang mga braso. "How is he?" She asked me.

"The nurse said he needs to go home to get some rest" I responded.

She then nodded at lumapit kay Zavriel.

She even put her palm on his forehead to check his temperature. "I'll drive home"

Nanlaki naman ang aking mga mata nang sabihin niya iyon.