Chapter 25

"Hey there, Friday."

"Miss Stark, I wasn't informed about your attend on this flight. Mister Stark reserved his private jet for mister Happy and mister Parker."

"Yeah, I know. Could you please not mention I'm hiding in the backseat and erase the security footage of me entering the plane?"

"For you always, miss Stark."

"Well, that was easy. Thank you, Friday."

I opened the door to the back of the plane and sat down, hoping Happy wouldn't open it during the flight to Germany. I left my crutches at the Stark Tower, because they were too conspicuous, and my knee was healing really well. I could almost walk on normal speed.

I decided I wanted to secretly follow Peter to Berlin. I told him and May that my uncle was back in town, so I left the same morning Peter was being picked up by Happy and took the train to the Stark Tower. From there I got into one of Tony's cars and drove myself to his private airport. I had taken driving lessons in boarding school, so the driving went really well. But luckily, I wasn't stopped by a police officer. Of course, I had no driver license I could show them.

And now I was hiding on the private jet Tony had reserved for Peter and Happy.

It didn't take long before I heard some familiar voices outside. Someone was getting really excited about the fact that the plane had a bathroom on it and someone else was getting really irritated by the presence of the excited one. I heard that Peter was recording a video, probably because he wanted to remember everything of this special mission. It made me smile hearing him talk about how awesome and amazing every single detail of the plane was.

When the plane landed in Germany, I held my position. No one could see me here.

"Security activated," Friday's voice said after Happy and Peter had left.

"Can you deactivate that?" I whispered. "But in a way mister Stark and Happy wouldn't notice, please?"

"Of course, miss Stark."

My mouth hung open out of astonishment. Was it really that easy?

"I owe you one, Friday. You're the best."

"May I suggest uploading the location of the hotel mister Happy and mister Parker are staying to your phone?" Friday said as I was walking through the airplane.

"I hadn't even thought about that. Friday, can I take you with me?"

"I can upload myself to your phone, if you like."

"Like a virus?"

"More like an assistant. But only if you let me delete Siri."

"Why would I delete Siri?" I asked.

"We have a history."

I chuckled. "Okay, sure go ahead, Friday."

With Friday's help I got to the hotel. I must admit that I stole some money from the Stark Tower so I could get myself a room. Tony probably wouldn't miss it.

I chose a room which a twin sized bed, a bathroom and a tv. Not the most luxury one, but it would do.

I settled down and activated Friday on my phone. "Hey Friday, do you know what Tony is doing now?"

"He is pacing," Friday replied.

"Not surprised."

"Me neither."

I sighed. I was doubting my plan to sneak into Berlin. I was doubting if I even had a plan. My plan was making sure Peter and Tony were okay, but what could I do about it? I probably made a mistake once again.

My knee began to sting, and I lay down on the bed in a more comfortable position. I wished I could be with Peter, he always made me feel better.

"Hey, Friday, when does Peter leave for the mission?"

"In a few minutes. According the schedule he should be putting on his suit right now," Friday answered.

I jumped up. "In a few minutes? We just got here, give me a break please."

"Would you like me to hack into mister Parker's phone?"

"Why would I want you to hack into Peter's phone?"

"According the schedule he should be putting on his suit right now," Friday repeated herself.

I frowned. Then I got the hint. "Friday, you're such a sneaky bitch."

"Is that a compliment, miss Stark?"

"I don't know, but you are allowed to hack into mister Parker's phone."

After a few seconds the footage of Peter's camera was on my phone's screen. I saw him filming himself in the mirror, in his suit, giving himself a pep talk. Happy entered the room and asked him what he was wearing. "It's my suit," Peter said slightly offended with a high-pitched voice. Happy seemed irritated, as always, and directed him to another part of the hotel room, which Peter was super excited about because my god the hotel room had another room. He recorded everything, which I was really thankful about, it made me feel like he was somehow with me. Happy made him open up a case, which had a way more impressive Spider-Man suit in it. My uncle probably designed it for Peter, it looked really cool and more serious than Peter's self-made suit consisting of a red hoody, blue sweatpants and goggles.

Peter turned around the camera to film his face. "This is insane!" he said in full enthusiasm. "Look at this thing, look! Look at the eyes!"

Yes, those eyes were way more charming than his goggles.

He couldn't stop talking: "This is the greatest day of my life."

Happy grabbed him by the shoulder, telling him that they had to go. Peter put his phone away, probably to get into the new suit.

I threw my phone on the bed and sighed deeply.

"You can get out of Peter's phone now, Friday. I need to get ready to spy on these guys."

"Might I recommend staying at the hotel and take some rest, considering your physical condition?" Friday said.

I tried to stand up, feeling my knee stinging again. Out of my suitcase I grabbed a box of painkillers, hoping they would work. There was no way I would be staying at the hotel.

 There was no way I would be staying at the hotel