Chapter 001

In a flashy world like this

compared to be pretending to be
yourself

there are more people who can cover
up their own hearts

"Did you know ?"
"Last time when Xiao Mei dressed up as a bride Su Yue had the guts to call her ugly". "It was actually a bit weird".

"She is definitely jealous. How much was that skirt?"

Whispered the group of girls

I just wanted to speak what I really think .

I am not jealous at all.

"I heard she hit Zeng Shu because of some activities".

"So scary Zeng Shu is such a good person ".

"Her attitude sucks no one wants to be her friend..."

They whispered again.

It was really irritating. I just wanted to speak my mind, was it a big crime.

I just think like this.

"Yue", Shu called. "What are you thinking about ? School's already over" he said .

I told him to not look for me.

"Wanna go home together?" He cut in between my thought. "Aunty told me to tell you to go home early".

So then he trespassed into my world

Thinking about it now

Maybe meeting him...

WAS A BIG MISTAKE!!!!

So annoying how many is this now??.I thought biting onto the straw in my juice. Whenever his grandma send him to a blind date he always tags me along. I am literally fed up of this now.

" WHAT I REALLY LIKE YOU A LOT, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !!!! " shouted that idiot with whom Shu was set up with in a blind date.

Do you know why I was always tagged along because when the other party doesn't understand he would hold my hand and say
" we are already dating ".
Now also he said that. The girl after hearing this glared at me like I was some third party in their date. She then started insulting me saying that I was short, and ugly and I was not fit for him. Shu couldn't hold in anymore and started laughing at the comments of that idiot.

Enough is enough. I took the glass of juice and spilled it on her. She was enraged and left crying " You are horrible !".

Sigh... "Finally this farce ended". So tired.

"Ye-yeah!" He replied
__________________________________________________________________________________

Closer Heartbeat

__________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Su Yue. Right now I attend Ming Yang Art School as a first year student.