Chapter 012.5

A bit of Shu's and Yue's childhood 🌸🌸

Little Shu's POV (part of view)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a new year, new start and students are back to school. Cherry blossoms bloomed everywhere. Spotting these pink flowers signals the start of spring, a time of renewal. Looking from afar, the cherry blossoms of the trees are like a white cloud, never to spread out. The flower white with a little powder, the powder with a bit of white, so soft, so cute, like a baby's tender face just born.

When you walk into campus, the first thing that catches your eye is the row of cherry blossoms. As the breeze blows the beautiful and delicate petals gently fall down as if like pink snowflakes fluttering across my face, so pleasant. Cherry blossoms, like snow, are even more beautiful than snow, cherry blossoms, like clouds, but even more pure than clouds. Looking at the cherry blossoms that are full of campuses, they are deeply immersed in the situation, unable to extricate themselves, let the wind blow my cheek...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Shu let's go check the list" my friend called.

"Yeah, coming" I followed him.
Every student gathered before the list to see in which class they are meant to go.

I searched my name on the list. Oh got it! Like I expected I was put into class A this time. Heh!

Since I was young everyone expected to become like me.

Whether it was school, sports or art

I would perfectly respond to everyone's expectations.

So the outstanding me would be the center of attention wherever I go.

Even if it's a new class next

It's no exception.

"Hey Shu we are in the same class again, did you see the seating arrangement yet?"

"Not yet" I replied.

"Please don't let me sit too close to the front"

Sue Yue? I am to sit beside her. I feel like this name and my name click with each other.

Speaking of which it's kind of weird with just one word, she attracted my sight. She must have long hair long bangs, beautiful wearing a floral dress.
I am excited to meet her. She might be an outstanding person just like me. Heh, you successfully caught my attention. I am a bit curious about how she looks. She must be pretty beautiful.

I went to my respective class. After entering the class I saw her. She is already sitting there looking out of the window, motionless.

"Sue Yue" one of the students called. She must be her friend.

She turned around and looked. I looked at her, she... is totally different from what I imagined. She is totally different from my imagination. Well I will not deny that she is pretty but still she is different from my imagination I'm many ways, her bangs are so short and she was not at all lady like, and she has short hair, tied into two short pigtails. Well if I am sitting beside her it's common gesture that I must introduce myself to her. I went up to her and said "hello" "you are Shu Yue right? I am Zeng Shu, I am very happy to be classmates with you this year.

"Um... do we know each other?" She asked not in a much friendly way.

"I just felt that we are brought together by fate, our names correlate well" I gave her my charming smile.

"Y-yeah"

What's wrong with this girl?It's my first time meeting someone like this... she feels a bit hard to deal with.

"Then I will return to my seat hope we can be friends" I had a really awkward talk with her. Does she not want to be friends with me? Maybe she dosen't like talking with boys. Whatever.

"Good morning everyone!" A girl entered. She is chubby, but not to much and has short hair she looks cute.

"Guys look, isn't my skirt pretty? My dad bought this specially for me from another country, it is really expensive " she said and started showing off her skirt. Well in my opinion I would say that the skirt's  design is unique but it totally clashes with the girl's complexion. But if the girl likes it then what can I do here?

"Uh, oh... it suits you a lot..."

"I think so too..."

They all lied.

Everyone in the class is whispering after seeing her.

I feel like all the girls are a bit scared of her, looks like she's always the center of attention. 

"What do you think Sue Yue? Is it pretty?" She went up to Yue and asked.

"Eh?"  "I think..."

"Yeah, yeah?"

"You look better in what you usually wear. This skirt is very strange."

The whole class looked at both of them shocked.

"But..." Yue wanted to say something again but the girl cut in between.

"You are too much!" Saying this she walked away.

"Whatever ignore her..."

"I think it looks pretty nice..." all of them again started flattering her.
Even though it is true, in this situation,  you cannot be so blunt. Every person likes to hear compliments. I think she has a habit of telling the truth. That's why everyone in class ignore her, except for some. So pitiful looks like she's going to cry soon. I was sure that she would cry but she didn't.  If you apologize in this situation, it would be fine... whatever it's none of my business anyways.

_________________________________________
"Shu"

"Do your best at rising in this lively crowd"

"Can you find yourself this way?"

_________________________________________
Why do I always remember this. So noisy.

"Shh! The teacher's here stand up".

No one wants to be isolated.

In order to have other people like themselves they gradually leave their own world further and further away.

Perhaps her [dedication] is what that attracted me.

So I became that star that would never stop chasing her.

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆