Chapter 002

Next day at Starlight cafe

I and Shu were sitting in a table of two near the window. Not knowing what to talk about to him I started scrolling through my phone. There was complete silence between us for 10 minutes.

Suddenly Shu pulled the phone out of my hands saying

"The moment we got here you kept looking at your phone "

Startled I shouted

" HEY GIVE IT BACK !"

" Just what are you looking at ?"

And then he saw it, the thing I was seeing on my phone.

"How to apologize ?"

Seeing it he couldn't hold his laughter and started laughing

" Just what is this search hahaha ?!"

"Damn it, laugh all you want !"

"Well I'm not the type to express things like this" I confessed.

By hearing this he said "then allow the great me to help you out with an idea "

"But I have a request, it's to treat me to a strawberry chocolate icecream parfait ".

"Deal ?"

"Deal!".

Then he told me the idea

" To master the apology, you must use the skills correctly "
"For example you can ask the other party to eat together to show your sincerity "
"Then you can find the correct timing to apologize to the other party " .

Next day at class

Although the idea sounds easy, but the actual action part... . I can only rely on my courage.

I mustered up all of my courage to apologize properly

" Shen MuZi , Huang Ting Ting, later can we..."

The class was empty.

I can't believe that I drew to the point that I forgot about time. I can never apologize to them like this.

"Ding Dong "

It was my phone, Shu messaged me

"How's the situation " at 12:00

" Still not replying, looks like you were successful " at 12:33

Sigh...

In the end I can't even do something this simple

Forget it...

I will just eat lunch in the art studio.

Just then I heard someone talking. When I walked towards where the sound was coming from I saw two girls were standing there talking and tearing some papers .

" Last time just because homework was missing a few pages Huang Ting Ting immediately reported to the teacher "

" She's just a art committee member and she's acting like she's high ranked".

" I am already sick of looking at her !" .

They said all these bad things and stamped on a drawing copy with foot and broke the pencils they had in their hands. The things were probably Ting Ting's .

But this none of my business I should probably leave .

But I just couldn't. So annoying.

Even though I find it too much work... . But I still can't leave them doing these things.