Chapter 014

The next morning.

We both went to brush our teeth.
I looked at myself in the mirror I have dark circles under my eyes.

I looked at Shu he had it too. Guess what, looks like we both didn't sleep at all the previous night. Shu looked at me. He looked like a panda I laughed at him.

"Don't laugh, I am tired" after hearing his voice I started laughing more. He also laughed at me after looking at my face clearly. It looked like all the awkwardness, embarrassment between us was washed away within a day.

I looked at the time and I was going to be late. I quickly changed my clothes and when Shu stopped me to eat breakfast. "You have to eat breakfast"
"Let me go I'm not eating"

__________________________________________________________________________________

I am Sue Yue .

Currently I am studying in the Ming Yang Institute in class A.

And right now I am... faced with a huge crisis...

I AM GOING TO BE LATE!!!

It was all because of Shu forcing me to eat breakfast...

Ahhh! I didn't prepare my drawing tools! I feel like my head is spinning. I can't looks straight. Also, just how long is this route?! It usually doesn't feel this long. How about I'll just take a shortcut...

Previously some day before I noticed that there was a rod of the fence is broken. Where is it? It was well hidden in the bushes. Ah! Found it! There is enough space I should be able to fit in and crawl. If I just go through here then I will get to the classroom really quick...
I feel like it's a bit difficult. After some struggle I really made it.

Ah~ finally out.

"Senior, this is a cake I made it please take it"  I  was crawling among all those bushes when I suddenly heard someone talk.

Eh? What is happening? It sounded like a girl in love proposing.

"This is just a bit of appreciation" she continued. When will this end?I should better get out of here. But the art area is just in front of me, I can't go out in this situation. Why all of these weird things are happening to me today only. I just want to reach my class on time, is that too much to ask?

"It's  all thanks to senior taking care of me that my art skills improved a lot. So I especially mad this cake..." when will this rubbish end?

"No need"
"Eh?"

"What?" I was also shocked at the reply.

"Don't misunderstand. That was only a task I was asked to be in charge of. Are you done can I go right now?"

"W..." She should do like she is almost at the verge of crying. I feel bad for her.

"SENIOR YOU IDIOT!" She ran off.

Again this plot seems to resemble something...

Speaking of which talking like this to a girl is a bit harsh... I will just wait until that guy goes, so that I can leave...

"Hey" oh no! Was I found out? The misunderstanding will be big...

I looked up. He was standing above me. He had blonde hair, green eyes and has a serious look on his face. He us scary like hell.

"What are you hiding there for?"

"I..."
No time to explain! I don't care anymore! Right now I will just run away. Hope we never meet again.
I quickly got out of my hiding spot and ran as fast as I could.

When I reached the classroom I was gasping for air. I need oxygen. Oh my god. I ran all the way here. So exhausted. I can't stand straight anymore I need a seat to sit. I went to my seat. The teacher was not there yet.
Luckily I rushed here befor the teacher arrived... so tired. I looked out of the window it was a beautiful day. I would sketch the scene outside sometime.

After sometime the teacher came in.
"Students quiet down I have something important to announce"

"Don't tell me you are assigning homework?"

"Eh? I still haven't finished drawing" almost all of the students started chattering, after hearing the teacher.

"The announcement after this could be more surprising than arranging homework. Come on in." He called someone.

"Here is student Yu Zhou, a second year student" he introduced.

"He is here to help me out and guide everyone. Everyone please welcome him"

After seeing him all the girls shouted

"KYAA!!"

After seeing him my eyes almost got popped out. Eh? Ehhhh!! Isn't he that guy from earlier?" God why didn't I fall off from a cliff before all of this?

"Senior Yu Zhou is actually very famous in our achool" Muzhi whispers in my ear which gave me goosebumps all over me.

"It is said that he is a very important first place outstanding student for our school, obtaining many art awards. Has talent and face, especially that reserved temperament, known as the iceberg handsome guy in our whole school." She continued her bullshit. This girl. She pays less attention to art and more attention to all these gossips going around at school.

"Ah, the other reason why he is so famous is because..." sadly she was cut in between by another girl.

"Senior! May I ask for the type of girl you like?"

"KYAA!!" Again all of them shouted.

"I... refuse to reply to these brainless questions" he said coldly.

"The poison tongue attribute is popular within some girls"
I kind of don't understand the joy of girls. But I am a bit more concerned about him noticing me. He must have not noticed me all this time. God please let this continue so he doesn't notice me.

Just while Onwas praying me looked at me. He noticed me . It was awkward. He looked away immediately. God are you deliberately pushing me towards trouble today?" Ah... I am definitely hated by him...

Again all the girls started fighting that...
"He looked at me "

"No he looked at me ". But I was the only one who knew who he looked at.

Can today get any worse?!!

"Okay okay, everyone return to your seats" the teacher said and left.

Hi ! Did you love this chapter? I hope you did ! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen! And please comment I would love to see all of your comments. And one more thing, please forgive me if there are any grammatical or punctuation mistakes ~.

Have a wonderful day !

☆☆☆